tranny coolers

i’ve been looking around for tranny coolers, and was wondering what type is the best to go with. i’m pretty sure that the dual pass aluminum finned or “heat sink” ones will be easier to find a place to mount than the traditional panel type, but has anyone used one at all? just not sure whether they’d be as efficient as the regular style.

i have had good luck the B&M supercoolers

ive ran 3 sizes 24,000 28,000 and now running a 32,000 with a fan. depending on your size converter and application will determine the size you need. when i only had a 2800 stall the 28,000 cooler did very well in traffic when going with a 38000 converter it got hot but in a pinch i had to use my 24,000 and it got the tranny hot very quick. as for traffic with the 32,000 dunno yet havent really driven with it on. should be fine once i get the fan’s vsc all taken care of.

im bypassed the rad which is nice for highway and etc but no fan and traffic will cause temps to rise quickly

these are all B&M

get the largest b&M u can find and then bypass the stock cooler youll be good to go !!! the B&M has a low flow cooler which is safer to run and is very well built.