transmission cooling options

I need something that can keep up with that massive heater attached to my engine. since it will be putting down something in the 300~whp range and it over heats badly under stock power i need something much better than the 2 coolers i’m using now (stock + tube and fin), i’m not going to say that money is no object but not toasting a tranny that costs 3K takes priority

here is one i like, i’ve always herd good things about B&M any thoughts? definately needs a fan.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=BMM%2D70297&N=4294924500+4294839034+400004+115&autoview=sku

needs:
*needs to have cooling capabilities to cool 450+WHP of tranny heat in agressive street driving, autocross, and extended sessions of road course action.

would like to stay around $200 range, also any idea on how big of a engine oil cooler i shoudl be running for the track? i was thinking about running the stock tranny cooler as a engine oil cooler it is about 10-12X4X1 stacked plate i’m going to throw away my other tube and fin POS since is only pretends to be a tranny cooler it really just sits there and take up space.

94 3.2 SHO tieing up some loose ends before turbo install

Might not be elegant, but what about the coolers that are designed for trucks that do alot of heavy towing?

The one you linked is probably already kind of like I was talking about…

this is much larger than what trucks use for towing, i’ve already got 2 of those anyway and they don’t cut the cheese

edit: by somedude

Perma Cool 20-22000 GVW Transmission Cooler

Is supposed to work for the large still im running…and drag racing…

linky please, no fan no interest. it won’t have the best frontage

cool im thinkin about a tranny cooler cause my stock clutch slips when racing in hot weather. ill be watchin this one close

uhhh a tranny coler isn’t going to help your clutch this is more of a thing for automatics. or manuals running a LSD that makes a lot of heat but they only need a small cooler if anything at all.

oh no trust me it will i know people that did it

please explain to me how a tranny cooler (which only cools fluid) is going to cool a dry clutch

When I had a TH400 on my car I used one of these from B&M. Very compact and the integral fan allows it to be mounted out of direct airflow, if needed. It cooled my ~1,000hp/loose converter combo no problem.

http://www.prostreetonline.com/pso/images/products/70297_m.jpg

i’m going to get it thanks for the input. I just got off teh phone with the company that builds the ATX’s for the SHO and the tranny with build TC (which is the weakpoint) is 3600 + shipping so yeah cooling is important.