Trans Am> Mustang

On my way back from Batavia, cruisin down XXX and the light turns red. So I am sitting at the light chillaxin, listening to some tunes when I see a red mustang LX notchback come rilling up from behind and gets next to me. The guy looks at me and throws a rev…so I do the same. The light goes green and we both stomp on it, although my reaction time was a split second better. We are about dead even for a second and I start pulling on him slightly…then alittle more… and after like 6 seconds I am about a car ahead of him and he lets off. Not bad for an 84 TA with exhaust.

4 cylinder?

good kill buddy :tup:

most likely …

good kill :slight_smile:

Absolutely a 4 cyl. Back in the day I could hold off a 5.0 to get accross the intersection 1st, but thats about it.

it had 3" duel pipes coming out the back and a fake shaker hood. It was definatly a 5.0. I am as surprised as you guys lol.

maybe auto with 300k on it?

what motor is in your car jeg?

305HO. 180hp.

:picard:

so pathetic…

lol i think the 6.6 smokey and the bandit TA with 215hp is even better:biglaugh:

x2

305 H.O. All the car has done to it is exhaust.

God damn it … I want a piece of this transmarobird …

All i have is a Notch with 3" tips and cowl hood … and its an auto … which makes it piss slow

stocked tho BDR lol?

I was in Batavia last night and saw a mustang…did it have mismatched panels or shitty rims or something…was it loud? If so, a bunch of my friends and I were eggin’ him on at a light on Main St. in Batavia.

dont remember. just remember it was red and was kinda loud with duel 3" coming out the back and a black shaker style hood scoop.

Fool, everyone knows you can’t race with an automatic. Get off the “track”.

You know they actually had to put NITROUS on the bandit’s car to make it even do a burnout? :mamoru: