Transflash Micro Help Needed

Wwell i got my enw KRZR in today n i was trying to use my Micro Transflash with it from my Motorola E815 adn for some reason it will not show anything at all when i have it in,it only tellsm e the free space n space used on it,now i have tried to reformat it but i obviously don’t know what i am doing. I have done it twice b4 in the past n forget how i did it. Anybody know anything about this?

:dunno: i only know what im doing with im fuckin with electronics hands on

try a motorola FAQ on www.motorola.com maybe?

i had the same issue when i transfered the card from my moto v710 to my razr i couldnt figure it out but oddly enough once i put the card in my computer to copy the pics i reinstalled it back into my razr and now i can see them all

Cancel that last request Captain, i have figured out the problem. Over n out…

I just messed with the card n redierected the corrupted files elsewhere and then reinstalled the nescesary files back onto the Micro SD card for download of music,pix and sounds onto the card and walla! This phone isn’t to bad,no flash though smaller screen but other than that it is as good as if not better than my E815

I can’t beleive you bought that phone. Advise to everyone…stay away from motos new phones…razr.krzr.slvr.rizr…the firmware on them is shotty and not just on one provider. The CDMA(vzw/sprnt/crkt) phones are hella slow by nature…

If u knew anyhting then u would know that u can hack into the moto’s and change the firmware rather easly if u know what u are doing.IE.Howardforums.com. Aand as far as buying the phone,i payed 60 bucks brand new with no new contract and i am selling the old phone for 160,so u tell me y that was a bad move?:embarassd

Yea you can hack them easily i changed the logos to ones i made in photoshop before i took the phone back because none of them are resold once returned they are just sent back to motorola. And sure you saved money…but a peice of shit is always just that. Stay away from phones by moto changing the firmware really doesn’t help much on a craptastic phone such as the krzr. I’m guessing since you had an E815 that it was verizon correct? well changing the firmware to anything other than that will pretty much FUBAR your phone along with the vcast services. Sprint & Verizons phones can’t be hacked like the gsm counter parts with themes and what not…hell the seem edits barely work as they should.:greddy:

Stay away from moto’s? I’ve had quite a few of them over the years (v120c, v120e, v60i, t720, c341, v262, v265, razr, krzr just to name a few) and I have loved them all. Shoddy firmware making them slow? Slow as in how? Id say its all in opinion on whats good and whats not, hell devin could have been a friggin spokesmodel for that damn e815

The E815 was by far the best MOTO i have had,the service was fast,screens were faster and no waiting for anything. The krzr on the other hand i am not as impressed with,it is slower,more annoying to text n takes longer to load. Now when i start to mess around and IF i start to mess arouns with the firmware then i may say different,but all in all it would be noce to have the krzr with the E815 internals. I ma just waiting for the Motorzr MAXX to come out hten the KRZR is going on e-bay. As far as ur vast knowledge of firmware on motos logic…u have none…