trapped in west virgina...good laugh

Me and 4 friends left for myrtle beach tonight around 9pm…we took my friends 96 tarus wintercar.
we made it to weston,west virgina. and the tranny went.
so at 4 in the morning,in the snow…we had to get a tow truck…the driver shows up…wasted…and tows us to a super 8…there is no bus station anywhere near here…and all of us are under 21 so we cant rent a car…we tried already…and to make matters worse it’s easter sunday…nothing is open.

blah. what a vaca.

Lol that sucks balls, but as my rule of thumb I always make sure to take the most reliable vehicle on any long drive.

So about 2 years ago we went to Myrtle and took a brand new minivan. Not only did the transmission lines go in stop n go traffic but it also ate a belt, and have big problems shifting even after they fixed it. Sigh… anywho hope you get out of there.

A 96 Taurus broke down? Who woulda seen that coming?! :lol: Sucks though. Sorry man.

i hope you enjoy your spring break in w. virginia, cause you wont be leaving for awhile.

Ouch, you didn’t even make it to warm weather. If you broke down an hour from Myrtle Beach it would have been a fun experience, but WV just…sucks. My thermostat went on the way home from Myrtle Beach. There was a conveniently located rest stop, I let the car cool down, and I made it to small town NC. Fixed it in an Autozone parking lot the next morning, and drove the rest of the way. If it had been something worse, I would have been fucked.

Oh, and a Taurus eating it’s transmission? Who could have predicted that?:smiley:

yea i just did that drive a few weeks ago, and yes tyler you can rent a car i did it and im under 21 trust me, it was like the car price+67 a day so call enterprise they will pick you up rent one for a day get there and have fun