travis butt spooge

What a wonderful thread

ya this thread made for quite the interesting conversation between me and the man:rofl

how in the hell does nobody inform me of a thread like this? HUH? I could have been greatly entertained at home, recovering from surgery on my left wrist. beofre you ask, it was a fapping accident.

j/k

professionals dont have accidents!

anyways, carry on.
also, i dont feel like digging thru 16 pages, BUT! at first Tricia was saying “no buttseks” THEN it changed to “most likely no buttseks” so, what, is she actually going to join the dark side? also, post pics of boobage already, got dern it! 17 pages and not one pic? COME ON! or at least post examples of a nice butt or something, or do i have to take care of everthing?

poor tricia my ass, she loves this shit.

hahahahahahah this is hilarious , as I said there are some sort of pics on my myspace, if u want it bad enough go and search lol

i cant. im at work. its all blocked here. start posting nao

I again have to agree with Travis’s input. Pretty much spot on. The cool part about that “belly button” is its like new technology… it learns, you just need to consistantly teach it.
Travis, we should charge people for step by step directions.

Now you guys are licking the poop chute? Even more nasty than putting your pecker in it.

didn’t enjoy the taste of that penny huh? :rofl

pics of aforementioned boobs of trish :shifty

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/l_6c65f5070ba040f29cfe916a8987425e.jpg

Never tried it and dont plan on it. Who knows whats on money these days.

Atleast with bills theres a chance there might be coke on it.

finally, ones comes thru. thx.

also, Trish, the erect penis award goes to you for single handedly making the male population of the forums strung out:up

:facepalm:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Agreed. Direct any more anal questions/concerns to me or Jammers PM box.

Bottom line, you came to this thread feeling that you’d never want it in the ass, and now you are curious. No matter what you say, we KNOW it’s the truth.

Vot you have some of the creepiest posts ever.

THE END…he is a creep for sure

ugh men suck:bh: not all just mine especially

Why, he put it in the butt?

Tricia want moar attention!