travis butt spooge

hahahaha nooo , he didnt put it in the butt lol, just displaying d-bagness

I’m guessing hes mad that you have an entire thread involving guys and them trying to get you to do anal?
I dont see why that would make a bf mad

haha hes read the thread and laughed just as much as me lol:rofl has nuttin to do with this forum lol

holy christ how did i miss this shit ,first off paul we dont expect someone that thinks boobs feel like bags of sand to fully understand the pleasure of anal lovin keep thinkin like ya are and and you will never understand,second trish i dont know ya but he will love ya for it think of it as takin your relation ship to the next level in female terms ,and lastly NUTTIN WRONG WIT EATIN SOME ASS AS LONG AS IT CLEAN AND AINT GOT GAS ,

:up:D

Where did that one come from? :wtf

40 yr old virgin come on ya didnt even get that

Never saw it

the movie or the pussy:D:O:rofl

the movie

watch it at the rate ya on it will be you ,lol

No, too late to be me

the hand dont count paul,not knockin the hand as me and mine get along great and frequently but ya need to get some booty

I didnt mean my hands.
Honestly its not really a big concern for me now. Ive got better things to worry about.

whats more important than gettin a nut off ,its friday night ya got no kids no bitch go to a bar and bang some drunk slut put it in her ass and become one wit the rest of us

Right now, cars, bills, work, etc.
Im about ready to go to bed. Im tired and sore. I fucked something up on Monday at work and it still hurts and tonight its worse. I already fell asleep for a few hours tonight.

No ass banging no matter what.

go get some pharmies at the e/r, ,if ya dont want em p/m me ill get em

My brother has loritabs here at home from his surgery. I dont usually take shit though- I havent taken a pill in about 3 years

Car/work/job has nothin to do with a Friday night ass fuckin fest!

Just take a whole bottle of aspirin…you’ll feel better.

:rofl