Travis Crotch Bitch, Moan, Whine like a girl thread

Bennyfizzle FTW!

ya know i gotta say my piece on this ,noone on here knows the full story of any of the scammings ill say remeber there is 3 sides to everything his,hers,and the truth .im sure there is blank holes in all of them and i really dont care myself niether .now i know ibust on everyone on hear and so on but we all know im kiddin most of the time but trav your goin at peeps throats to hurt them ,even if ya were jokin your not liked by a lot on here so it does get taken harder than if myself or someone said it .ya came back on here after all the bullshit and were fine for the most part and not bustin stones to bad then ya started with star and the pics and ya just ran with it ,once again pissin peeps off and almost gettin arrested but the worst part of it is you cant run your mouth cause your far from perfect ,not sayin i am but chrisst dude ya take shit way to far your 28 yrs old now its time to settle down a bit and grow up a bit .that bein said im noot a model member on here but as anyone on here knows ill help when i can and do the best i can ,you cant say you do that exc for a few on here but that even comes with a price ,maybe just maybe if ya calm down and do what your capable of doin you will be accepted a little more in here

:rofl more Irony ITT.

What?

ill remember that jclark ,remember ya cant pick on the retarted just laugh at us

:lol:lol:lol

Noone cares about your complaints Travis STFU. Mods and Vlad can do whatever the fuck they want. Thats why there mods.

this is where i disagree… the ONLY person that can do whatever they want should be vlad. the people he gave “mod ability” to need to be rethought. the forum isnt about right and wrong anymore… its a fucking popularity contest and if the mods dont like you then you get fucked. its a goddamn joke. ive stayed within forum rules since ive come back and havent raised any issue since this bullshit and thats exactly what it is… BULLSHIT. im sure theres others on here that have the same opinion but you’re all just riding the fuckin bandwagon because im the one saying something. i realize im not a “favorite” of many or any of you on here but come the fuck on. maybe im the only one that doesnt wanna be a lemming and follow the herd and just take it. as i said before you are all entitled to your opinions, but that doesnt give “mods” free reign over the forum to ban,modify,delete, or adjust posts as they see fit. as i recall vlad had said everything must go through him a while back… why isnt this still in effect? hey whatever… enjoy being lemmings.

Because Vlad trusts us to make our own decisions.

It has nothing to do with popularity, you put yourself in the spotlight by doing the shit that you’re constantly being asked/told not to do. No one is just going to forget the shit you’ve pulled in the past, primarily because YOU STILL DO IT.

If you don’t like how this place is run, GTFO. I don’t understand why you want to be in a place where you’re constantly complaining about how people treat you.

BIG BENNY FTW

i havent done ANYTHING that you can even begin to criticize in over a year. so please continue to try and justify your ignorance to yourself.

i come on here to read about shit and TRY to help with car issues and suggestions. i have a pretty good basis of knowledge on some things that other members, both young and old can benefit from. but yeah, go ahead and find some other hollow excuse to act like a fool. im sure you will.

What in your skewed mind makes you think that you have rights here? This is like hanging out in Vlad’s living room after he gave Benny, Singh, Cossey, etc authority in his absence. If you dont like the company you’re in, GTFO, no one’s making you stay.

Benny doesnt have to justify shit to you.

You deserve all the criticism you get… Its good for you

What is this so called banned thing? Sounds like it’d be cool. I want in.

Mods ban me for 24hrs, srsly.

Say the word beernuts and I will ban the SHIT out of you.

Sweet, do it up…

…awaiting ban patiently

your argument is flawed. because vlad also set up RULES for them to follow in his “living room” while he was away… and these rules weren’t followed. every rule set on this forum i have abided by since returning and yet people are going outside the bounds set by the creater of the forum to further their own agenda… NOT FUCKING COOL.

Where in the rules does it say “you cannot be banned for being a shithead”??

where does it say u shoud be?

Thanks for accepting my point.