Tried my hand at fabrication

So I decided that I need a contingency plan incase telling people to fuck off doesn’t sell cars. I decided to try my hand at metal fabrication and overall car improvement.

Thats right muther fuckers, I mastered the skill of strut tower replacement. Who the fuck needs all that nice pretty factory engineered metal after a crash in your baller ass 06 GTP??? Fucking cut it out and weld in some sweet metal plates-fucking good as new!!! And what do you weld the new metal bars to?? Why the fucking think, strong ass sheet metal surrounding the engine bay. Fuck, I should be on the payroll at the big 3. Compliments the fucking Raid Air intake and open breather hoses perfectly.

Fuck you LowlyOilBurner, I’m fucking right on par with your skill set.

Fuck you Spanish Evo tuner god, I’m fucking learning how to do head work with a Sawzall mutherfucker.

This abortion actually sold, to someone who was not blind so far as I could tell-that is the truly horrifying part

Did this come into your dealership or wherever you work?

It was at auction today. It had the hood up as I was walking to get the car I bought out of the lot and I could not believe my eyes when I glanced at it.

Most people never lift the hood when buying a car.

Fuck fender liners- use salt/water spray to cool your electronics!

Fuck dude, send them my way. Not cause I sell shit cars but I just get IDIOTS. I had a woman that was concerned that a Passat I was selling has 48K miles on it.

almost looks robust enough for carlisle.

i don’t even buy shit at auctions, i let manheim heavily scrutinize and proxy bid based on that. or lowball on iaai etc, ha

SIQQQQ

Nice custom work :tup: great spot for some weight savings too.

haha I think thats a 97-03 tower in the 04+ car

2 legit 2 quit right there

That’s just awesome. Quality skillz yo.