TROOPERS AT S&R CRUISE NIGHT

Just a warning troopers are out at the speedway with roadblocks checking belts/reg/ ect

If anyone is going make sure your legit

just a heads up:tinfoilhat:

thanks!

lame

good looks.I have not attached my new reg yet.

Yea… it is actually. I hope they don’t make a habit out of hassling one of the largest WNY events…

just another reason not to go :tup:

yep, I was going to take the bike but I know I would be leaving with 4 tickets

truth

first cruise night i go to in about 2 months and i get a ticket… major lameness, seems like they were targeting sport bikes, didnt see them give out tickets for no front plat on a bunch of cars let alone the ricers with all the stickers in their windows, and then they pull me over because i am on a sport bike, o well… how much do you think it will cost for an illegally mounted license plate ticket? any guesses

yea they where all about the bikes…I was in the fox with slicks and skinnys and a dealer plate and they waved me right by

isn’t that a fix it ticket. put it the right way and go to the police station and see what they say

Probably because so much shit happens at cruise night.

Haha

Swingarm mount?

STOP BREAKING THE LAW… A**hole!

I rode right past no problems, My plate is illegally mounted and I don’t have an inspection :lol:

All i’m going to say is that the two times that i went to this event, I didn’t have any cars fly by me at 100+ or cut me off like I wasn’t on the road!

I don’t know where the road block was, but there was one time the troopers were set up at the toll booths checking inspections and what not. Real dirty!

I’m not on a sport bike guy…

maybe they gave some of the asshole bike drivers tickets that think there is 2 lanes when leaving the speedway and turning onto Gunnville