Troubles w P06 zif socked ecu

So im taking my ecu Zif socketed P06 out of my 93 civic (vtec Z6 head)like ive done 10 or more times before trying a chip I had tried before in my car, since I added a few things i wanted to see if this chip would effect anything. I took out a copy of the xs chip to try skunk 2 chip because the vtec was lower. I put the ECU back in and the car had a CEL on and runs like poop. Now theres a small switch next to the zif socket that is supposed to turn the chip on and off to put it back to non vtec (if some of you are lauging im sorry just what i was told when i bought it i do car stereos and alarms not ecu’s), I would turn the switch off and the IACV would shut off. I fiddled with this a couple of times now the IACV stays on no matter what. It sounds like its drawing back the siliniod in the IACV and its not a sound i know was there before. Now I know I didnt disconect the battery (havent most of the time), but do any of you think I sent a surge threw the ecu and toasted it? Where can I have it tested in or near rochester? Any one selling a P28 LOL?

Any input would be greatly helpful other then telling me a dumb ass

Go get a stock ECU on ebay, send this one out to a reputable honda tuner and call it a day.
the VTEC switch is the most retarded thing ive ever heard…

holy old thread batman

dumb ass :biglol:

y does this new guy keep pulling up dead threads:deadhorse2: