truck catches on fire after dragging

how is it NOT retarded???

Its the same as a drift guy swinging the ass end out when they want to.

Its the same as a turbo guy boosting and hitting open WG when they want to.

Its the same as a hydro guy hopping when they want to.

Its the same as a bike popin a wheelie or an endo when they want to.

Its the same as a diesel guy rollin coal when they want to.

Each style of ride has their own representative traits, sparking down the road is a bagged out truck thing. Not to mention to lay a truck out right takes alot of engineering and fabrication skill to do it, its like being proud of the work you accomplished. Same as all the above examples.

idk i think dragging sucks man

have you ever done it or been in one? its just another way to get kicks from the work you did to your ride, and watch the :ahh from people around you that have no idea whats going on.

same as all the other examples I gave above. to each ride their own styles.

I’ve seen it, have friends who are into it…I still think it’s pretty stupid :rofl

I think making a car/truck crazy low and NOT having the frame hit the ground is a better engineering feat personally :rofl

The whole goal for lowering any truck is to lay frame. Then its how much wheel can you tuck. then if you can tuck axle hubs your godmode.

Its realy easy to go crazy low without laying frame… just body drop it until your driving with your knees at your chin. :clap

:facepalm

i always thought of mini trucks as a phase in a ricer’s life, not as an actual hobby/sport :rofl

your a douchnuckel. lol

mini trucks need just as much if not way more fabrication, mechanical and engineering skill to pull off correctly. The execption to that are the richie rich kids that drop $7000 on full bolt on kits.

Thats what happens when you use rubber fuel line :ponder

wow :facepalm

OMG bahahahahaahahahahahaha that is almost quote material!!! +rep Benny!!!

It’s “covered” by the warranty, right??? :rofl

way cool never saw that kinda draggin

WRONG. That is a way of life. :lol

Well with all this said I now have a whole new outlook on life I’m selling my mini truck and buying a civic its easier to bolt on parts to make it low. Plus its what everyone else here likes and I just can’t take another night thinking I don’t fit in.

He should have seen that coming. Shooting sparks at you fuel tank for about 3 miles is not the best idea…

Might I suggest an E36 M3

i like my truck… go big or go home…

whats the point of making sparks anyway?? I can blow coal, tow a house down, go mudding, and be happy doing it all… thise mini trucks are ghey and slow…

ha

Any diesel can roll coal, doesn’t take much work at all. Anybody can bust open a 4wheelparts.com cart and fill it with a lift kit, 35’s to go romp through a mud puddle. Any truck can tow something, some more than others. Anything can go mudding some more than others. Mini trucks are ghey and slow is a gay comment you didnt back up. Slow, lol there are plenty of mini trucks that move out. Toyotas with jz motors and indi rears, rangers and s10’s with v8 swaps. full sized trucks with super charged or turbo charged v8s. laid out 2500-3500 dualies rollin coal, towing busted up muddin trucks on trailers. I have seen a few ghey mini trucks that would roll on your termi, then hit the switches for the bitches and drop panty. lol

ohh an you better go home, casue your truck isnt big, at all.