truck catches on fire after dragging

LMAO… sure, anything can be fast with money… anything can be “cool” with money… you can make a golf cart that will smoke my car if you have anough money… It all depends on how deep your pockets are… To each there own but its not my cup of tea… I prefer function over looks… My truck is fast, looks good, can tow / haul a house or more, and plow all winter at the same time (whick makes me $)…

Its a threat to 80% of the cars on the street or more in a race and i love it… It makes for a perfect, fuel efficient DD IMHO…

My truck isnt a show truck, nor is it a race truck… Its a work truck. BUT it can be shown, and raced… I have the best of both worlds… not saying its for everyone, like I said earlier, to each there own.

its a ford . no way is it race able . my god will you guys learn lolol the vette is where its at homey :lol:ahh

if your camaro was stock i would give you a decent run in my truck :smiley:

it is stock man …its got a vac leak and a bad muffler lolol. besides i want the cobra from a dig anyway

LMAOMOAR
money is key yes. But having the tools (which cost money) and the knowledge to do the work yourself will make your ride completely different than the one parked next to it, and it wont cost as much and will perform better than off the shelf crap. but yeah money gets shit done. true.

You want function over looks? I will build you a truck with a linked rear end and baggs up front. It will tow just as much, if not more than stock. ride better than stock. It doesnt have to go low either. Look up kelderman lift kits, they are 12" lifts with massive bags, guys running 40"+ tires.

Like you said anything can move out too, $1500 for a chip, intake and exhaust puts a 7Klbs+ truck into low 13’s or a little faster in some cases. thats very respectable.

Yep to each their own, but gay and slow isnt valid.

OK, so I stand corrected… not all lowered trucks are slow… gay isnt the best word either for lowered trucks… Trucks made to throw sparks and for that purpose only are gay IMO… How about not my cup of tea but to each there own on the rest… LOL… Lifted / fast trucks are better and nicer IMO.

A friend of mine owns a lowered truck blowing coal… it runs low 10’s and it sweet as hell BUT it isnt made to lay on the ground and throw sparks on the highway its made to go fast… there is a difference…

Bout time you see it correctly. :rofl Now we can shake hands and start the make up sex. :ninja

its no big thang, till the end of time the “your cars gay” will allways sturr up some shit. thats what its all about. Its all in good fun.

BTW your cobra looks slow, you should lift it. :ponder

I support the gay and slow description :wink:

Thats whats up. I love seeing different stuff like that. Rolling with ideas are so much better than cookie cutter builds by far. I want to make a coal rollin old skool truck some day. older C10 or soemthing like that, body dropped and laid out.

Its made to plant the power I hear ya. Its all in what the intenetions are. Sparking or laying frame is just a piece of the puzzle really. Its like blowing coal, you did it to make it obnoxious and make people go :wtf that dont know, and make people go :thumbup who knows whats up.

LMAO :ahh… not goign to happen :smiley: :smiley:

Ohh Hai :gay.

Did your slower and higher frame ever get flipped over yet? you still need a hand on that shit?

nah, won’t be touching that for awhile.

I say this and a lift on the termi!
http://image.dieselpowermag.com/f/11891033+w750+st0/0901dp_03_z+1994_ford_mustang_duramax+duramax_engine.jpg
Than go roll coal!