TRUE players need a set of these

took this pic at the bank today, how funny
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/DSC00162.jpg

holler at a player
was it a benz?

indeed a player, indeed

lemme guess, the car was a Buick? Circa 1983?

:rofl:

hah yea it was an early 90’s benz

haha, the things people would rather have than money…

lol

Thats hot. Where can I get those?
I would rock them on my car all day!
[\sarcasm]

those are my rollers for next year :lol:

you could actually make hubcaps for any 5spoke pretty easily that would look like those…

OH my Godd…Noooooooooooooooo…

i hope those kind of rims won’t appeal american [car enthusiast] public…

wrong rims at wrong car…

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051010124006&Filename=90794.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051009043925&Filename=90587.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20050924141612&Filename=89102.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051011094815&Filename=90888.jpg

etc etc etc…

haha i forgot about this picture, i love it

what kinda car was the player wheels on?

.

helps to read

Why would you feel compeled to have your rims say Player on them lmao, that reminds me of a car by my highschool that has Italian Player writen on the wind shield, I would of smashed becouse i was not sober at the time but friends stopped me lol

:puke:

Dayum, do they come in 13 in. so I can fit them on the TerCelica. :bloated:

the wheels on that black benz are fucking hot.

the rest suck kinda.

I was at Fox Tire the other day and they had some big ass wheels that were an iron cross dedsign. They said “player” big across the middle. Funny ass shit. I’m sure they’re not cheap, but they sure are ugly.