Trying to get a newly purchased car home, What would be the correct process?

Heres the details…

Buying a new car in attica, but its not currently on the road. The title also has a lien on it. Inspection is up to date, but it obviously don’t have any plates on it. So what im wondering is…

Is there anyway to go there and pick it up. And bring it home without getting into trouble with the law???

I know I could just wait…but I wanna get it asap. LoL…im not a patient person.

Thanks for any help.

if u have the title i think u can get temp tags. tow it home those r ur two legal routes

$20 in town tow dolly rental from U-Haul, tow it home.

ive never seen temp tags from NYS, just transporter and dealer plates

in-transit permit, easy to get…go to the DMV and ask

Put insurance on it, slap dummy plates on it and drive it home

i had the same issue when i bought my evo… i just put one of the old NYS plates on it and drove the fucker from NT to cheektowaga without a problem

dude, buy 30 day temp tags for it.

I wouldn’t drive with fake plates and risk a huge fine and getting the car impounded.

Yeah its a bad idea I once drove a modded civic from Connecticut to buffalo…on no reg/ins

If you’re going to insure it right away, temp tags. If not, tow it.

Temp tags or tow is alot cheaper than any fine you might receive for any alternative.

if anyone you know has dealer plates or if u get it from a dealer, you could take his/her car and he could take the car ur buying to ur hosue and take that one back, or you could jusy snag from plates from a legit car,a nd take it home and a good hour in the day, and try and stay away from bringing it home near the end of the month during the cop quota ticket time?

thanks for all the replies, but i wasn’t even able to get temp tags in time. I’m just gonna get it on monday.