Buying a car out of state

How can I get a car back from Mass if I buy it? I don’t want to pay for it before I test drive it, and if I buy it I don’t wan’t to leave it with the guy until I can bring the plate to a NYS DMV…

Buy it on a weekday while the DMV is open or trailer/dolly it for the legal way.

Or throw random plates on it and baby it back for an illegal way.

I am pretty sure you can get a temp transport plate through DMV. Best bet is to check out dmv’s site.

But he doesn’t want to pay for it before he drives it…

He’s not going to get a transport plate for a car he doesn’t own yet.

I honestly couldn’t even figure out the temp plate thing from the site. The car currently has no plates which is the issue. I’m trying to see if the seller can get them (temp plates)

Massachusetts is a great place to buy cars :shifty:ninja

I brought my Z home by just slapping a spare set of plates on it. If its not anything fancy, I would do that… but it probaly is, right?

I’d be too concerned about the 6-7 hour road trip back. They won’t exactly let me off with a warning for something like that.

If the car is insured I wouldent worry about it…

Regardless of if youg et temp plates on it or whatever if its not insured your fucked…

As long as you have insurance on teh vehicle most cops arent goign to bust your balls if you just tell them you just bought the car and are bringing it back etc… if your not driving like a dickhead I wouldent worry about getting pulled over anyways

Yep insurance is key.

Your odds are worse for getting into a car accident on the way home than just getting pulled over.

selling us wow gold,1000G=$7,selling psu meseta 1M=$0.92.cheap wow gold,cheap psu meseta .Phantasy Star Universe meseta,phantasy star universe 360,if do u need game gold,pls logging our web,deliever 10000G within 10 minutes ,Buy wow gold, Power Leveling,Trade Wow Gold,phantasy star xbox 360,plz logging www.goldsoso.com