TSI from up at school

kid in my car club up at school
all on pump gas also and bad wires. but those are replaced now.

http://www.mckeone.net/phillydsm/videos/91tsiguy.mp4

373hp and 341 tq to the wheels. thats ALL 4 WHEELS

:cool:

i cant view it :frowning:

:gives:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:gives:

:frowning: cause its gonna have a better 60 then yours your gonna be jelous. but not a top end like yours.

you so mean to me. you dont love me :mad:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
:frowning: cause its gonna have a better 60 then yours your gonna be jelous. but not a top end like yours.

you so mean to me. you dont love me :mad:
whats the 60’ going to be??

1.489 :tounge: didnt realize that yours was that low. thought yours was 1.60 never mind yours is faster all around i want to see you guys race on street tires though. :tounge:

yeah thats my excuse now. sucka.

actually your car is cooler cause its an fbody. even though his is still a manual

Originally posted by flyinglow57
1.489 :tounge: didnt realize that yours was that low. thought yours was 1.60 never mind yours is faster all around i want to see you guys race on street tires though. :tounge:

yeah thats my excuse now. sucka.

actually your car is cooler cause its an fbody. even though his is still a manual
streets tires i run them all the time!!!is he going run me with out awd???:rolleyes:

well

Originally posted by Pewterss
well

no:( actually he wont street race but i might get him to come down to prp sometime in the spring befor he is out of school for the semester. hopefully mike and i can work on that and get them to come down some friday or wed night.

wussy

hey pewter did u get my 2 pm’s? if so sound good to u ?

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
hey pewter did u get my 2 pm’s? if so sound good to u ?
:smiley: