TsiTalon>92Prelude

Wow another good kill. :tup: to you man.

Y does it sound like the srt is not winding his gears out? what is redline in these?

like 6800 i believe but turbo dies after 5500-5800ish

same kill… but thanks

i usually shift around 6k cause its pointless to ride out to 6500 imo… i think its designed for no lift shift at 6k but im not doing that… ive had tranny problems and dont want more. :eekdance:

You and JT running or what?

not this year

cars away?.. Too bad wouldn’t have missed that one.

yup, plates are off. I need a new lower portion for my FAST 90 manifold and in the spring Firechuck needs to retune it. I think i am going to pick up a timing tuner so when i am not on the bottle, i can run full timing. There may also be some :snky: in store… ughh its going to be a long winter.

Hmmm you have to retard timing advance when you’re on spray? Assuming its to help from detinating. Yeah this winter is going too blow. it seems the older you get the more you hate it.

rule of thumb is retard 2 deg for every 50hp shot… follow that logic i am currently on a tune for 300 shot :lol:

lol well its better to play it safe specially when I’m assuming your on stock shortblock

thats not playing it safe, its just uber gay… i really didnt get the full experience this year, i only got 3 passes before the bottle ran out. Pat (psychopjv) my nitrous coach, said i was probably only getting a 50hp increase with the combination of timing and low bottle pressure. I was also on a stock intake manifold (we threw his on because mine is down). Still managed a 11.58 @ 124.25 (with a bogging 2.0 60 ft :frowning: ). So next year should be fun with a normal tune, full bottle and me learning how to drive :D… i am also considering a set of budget heads as mine are crappy 853 castings, but thats a shot in the dark considering i need new tires, rollbar etc. ughh

My cars going away thurs. His car is already away… Looks like its gunna have to wait till spring. Im excited. It should be a killer run :tup:

Also depending on how sneaky, sneaky Jim is going…lol

yay spring time! :burnout:

or maybe i will sell the damn thing, who knows

do it. build a honda

\

LMFAO. I was going to say something along the lines of, Sell the ls1, next comes a honda…but i had to go to work. You beat me to it :tup:…haha but i have a pretty good feeling Jim isnt going to get into honda’s for a LONNNGGGG LONNGGG timee. lmao If he does at all that is. haha.

LOL if i wanted to be slow, i would just rock the Jeep :smiley:

read my location. im doin it