Tuesday 4/17 Test and Tune

Anyone heading to PRP tomorrow night? I’m planning on going. It will probably turn into an excercise to see how dead my clutch is. If you guys see me, stop by and say hello.

hmmm…didnt konw it was on tuesdays already

aprils over

00BlackSS were you in Lower Burrell on Sunday night? I saw a really nice SS pull out in front of me but I got a red light and couldn’t catch up, thought it might be you. If it was, your car sounds awesome.

I had an OK night tonight, 13.1@106.5, I coudln’t get the car off the line though. it would either bog or wheel hop like crazy.

Kolar had some decent runs but couldn’t quite crack into the 10s. The King of the Streets went home on a flatbed.

please explain about the million dollar supra

I saw him run a 12 flat at some dyno queen like trap speed. Typical run for a big turbo MkIV I guess. He pegged the launch limiter about 5000 times in the staging lanes.

I didn’t see the 13.1, that’s running pretty good!

Dad’s '87 Shelby Charger ran a 14.2 @ 102, which is pretty good for a stock daytona motor with exhaust and a good rebuild.

I ran a 15.0 @ 91 yawn I’ll have to head down to mason-dixon to see any kind of 14s yet again this year. Good times though, I had a good run against that white GTZ.

i thought 10’s outta the box and 9’s w/ seat time :shrug:

I think his best run was like 11.8 @ 200000000000 mph or something like that, I never got a chance to watch him run b/c he was always behind me in the lanes. From what I hear he went to the line, dropped the clutch and didn’t move, probably blew out his rear end. I was waiting for it to blow up when he was in the staging lanes when he was trying to set up his studder box.

nice times weaves! soupra!:dunno:

no…wasnt me…where at in shadyside do u live???
nice times man!!!

hahah…king of the streets cant hang at the track!!!

Thanks Pewter & 00BlackSS. I’m pretty happy for just Stage 2 + exhaust, I haven’t seen too many people run that well w/ just that.

I live off of Moorewood, a few blocks from the CMU campus.

I was there. I ran the Cobra… The black supra blew out the rear end!

poop on soup

cool cool…i cut in shadyside on tuesdays…ill look for ur car

haha i used to live off of neville and bayard

what happened to 9’s? shit kolars makin half his power and is almost a sec quicker :greddy2:

I think driver skill is one thing that happened to 9’s.

and its just another high HP soupra…where its life begins after the 1/4 miles