Tuner Transformation

did any of you guys catch last nights episode, they took a 89 240sx completley stock and made it into a sweet ass drift car.
1.sr20dett
2.Full bodykit
3.18"Rims/sticky ass tires
4.Coil overs
5.Carbon fiber spoiler
6.Carbon fiber hood
7.GTR brake pads
8.kick ass paint job.

I’m not sure of the exhaust but it sounded low and smooth, single pipe about 4" tip

I’m thinking about 12G went into that car last night and it took over 40hrs to complete.

Anyway to get these episodes off the net? :wink:

what??

I wrote about it on the NECC forum on 780 when it aired the first time a couple weeks ago. I’d say it would be closer to 15-17k put into that car. I was pretty disappointed in the show, however…

what??[/quote]

never used bittorrent before i guess, not that i do of course, i just have knowledge of it :wink:

yea i saw that episode and was extremely dissapointed
you never got to see any of the work that was done.
and it seemed as though the 3 guys you were supposed
to do the work didnt do any of the work. they just
shipped it off to get it done.

i like the car tho execpt for the spoiler :frowning:

hahaha I wanted to see the episodes with the 240s …I cant even find them on bit torrent

What the hell is bit torrent?

yeah i just wanna see him try and drinft on 18’s

I saw that show too… I didnt like it either it just shot straight from what they were going to do to what they did do… but the car looked damn nice!!!

did any of you guys catch last nights episode, they took a 89 240sx completley stock and made it into a sweet ass drift car.
1.sr20dett
2.Full bodykit
3.18"Rims/sticky ass tires
4.Coil overs
5.Carbon fiber spoiler
6.Carbon fiber hood
7.GTR brake pads
8.kick ass paint job.

I’m not sure of the exhaust but it sounded low and smooth, single pipe about 4" tip

I’m thinking about 12G went into that car last night and it took over 40hrs to complete.

Anyway to get these episodes off the net? :wink:

what??

I wrote about it on the NECC forum on 780 when it aired the first time a couple weeks ago. I’d say it would be closer to 15-17k put into that car. I was pretty disappointed in the show, however…

what??[/quote]

never used bittorrent before i guess, not that i do of course, i just have knowledge of it :wink:

yea i saw that episode and was extremely dissapointed
you never got to see any of the work that was done.
and it seemed as though the 3 guys you were supposed
to do the work didnt do any of the work. they just
shipped it off to get it done.

i like the car tho execpt for the spoiler :frowning:

hahaha I wanted to see the episodes with the 240s …I cant even find them on bit torrent

What the hell is bit torrent?

yeah i just wanna see him try and drinft on 18’s

I saw that show too… I didnt like it either it just shot straight from what they were going to do to what they did do… but the car looked damn nice!!!