tuning around indiana PA

hey i was wondering were there are any reputable tuning shops to get a car tuned at. i was at hybrid dynamics over the weekend but that is a pretty far drive. i was wondering if there was any place closer to Indiana/Kittaning area. i have a 03 tiburon v6 with a ripp supercharger on it that needs the wot tuned. i have a calibrated maf for 490cc injectors and the low throttle end is almost perfect! but i dont really wanna mess with the wot part. any suggestions?

I think the only shop in that area with a Dyno is Slowboy Racing. right across from the Long john silvers/A&W. As for their reputation it depends on who you talk to…

1/2 hour to an hour is a long drive,dam thats like going to the store for milk for me!

what about that store at the end of road. that guy with no cash register. just says that will be a dollar haha

its a figure of speach!

fixed

:stick:

I drive to HD from Johnstown.

You can’t expect a good tuner in every little town. Sheesh.

:blue:

slowboy racing?!?!? ha ya right last time i left a car with them they were kind enough to snap all 4 rods and blow them out of my block. i really didnt care, being a stock motor with a turbo is understandable but then they told me it happened at just 2psi @2500 rpms to!

and i knew about HD from a friend just wondering if there were any others in the area, ive heard nothin but good things about HD so thats probly were ill be goin if there isnt any others around. i know there used to be one in Moon Township called xtreme Motorsportz i was there last yr but heard they moved.