TURBO and other parts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21205[/ATTACH]

Was planning on a KA-T setup but just recently got an sr20 :smiley: so i’m selling what i got here

brand new t3/14 turbo with all the lines and fittings capable of putting down 450hp zero shaft play - 400$
brand new 35/38mm waste gate - 100$
KA aftermarket top mount turbo headers with waste gate flange - 150$
megan turbo elbow used - 30$
sr 370 injectors - 80$
ka clutch stage 2 80% life - 80$

if any one intrested the best way to get me is texting my number is 416 578 8097

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?222365-Garrett-GTX3071R-for-sale-and-other-SR-stuff&p=3244452#post3244452

Sold me a SR and it turned out to have a huge hole in the piston skirt. Thanks buddy

bump for knowledge of DRFT selling fucked up parts and advertising as good condition. LIAR!

Its only a simple piston, he said today. Buyer beware.

Thanks, was going to ask about the clutch. No mo’

grow up the hell up i never sold no one nothing that didn’t work you yourself called me after you pulled the engine apart or so you said yu did (because if you really did pull apart the engine you would’ve seen this hole your talking about) asking me what was in the oil pan and i told you i didn’t know since the engine sat for soo long but yet you went ahead and put the engine in anyways so don’t blame me for for your mistake not to mention i sold you this engine a year ago and now you choose to complain about it if there was really something wrong you would have called me asap so we could talk about it but i never heard from you until 2 days ago :s that doesn’t make no sense to me, but these parts im selling are all brand new other than the clutch, turbo elbow, and injectors but they all are in good condition

lol is this a EBAY turbo setup?

Lol I compression tested the block in August and it had ZERO compression in 2 cylinders you dumb
fuck
Maybe he just trusted that it was good and he did try contact you last summer when the problem was found!

Don’t trust a word this scammer says

well it does say in the description 'KA-T Setup" where else would you get a turbo manifold for an engine that did not come turbo stock :S other than getting it custom built

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

first don’t bash my thread over a engine i sold a year ago. He DID NOT contact me after the second time he called me so don’t bullshit me. He came and looked at my engine. He had every right to compression test the engine i even have one if he never had it with him. s14rb25 please stfu i sold the SR July 18 from July to August he could of fucked up the engine so don’t add in your 2 cents please cause it’s not needed you coming to me a year later about a engine when it was just running i even gave you parts that was well worth it only thing the engine didn’t have was the turbo because it blew up I still have that turbo on the stock headers to show so don’t come to me about it cause it was working just fine. he came he bought it period. i am selling brand new out the box parts not even bolted on to a KA so talk your shit cause this is all new stuff …

LOL at you. Thats when we tried. I tried calling you, and your phone was disconnected. I saw you post again, so i chose to contact you. Ill post pics of the piston.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

So basically your admitting you knew it was blown, and the turbo is good? Im confused, i call SCAMMER

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

In your old thread…

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

just the piston skirt is missing, no biggie

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/370319_609995610_2009727489_n.jpg

power of internets

^^What’s this all about?^^
Anyways the fact of the matter is if you sold him a bad motor it shouldn’t matter how long it took him to contact you,“you sold him a bad motor”.
I bought a motor from someone on this forum over a year ago and have yet to install it.If I installed it and found out it was bad I would be contacting him to say the least.
So don’t get mad because he’s calling you out on your less than respectable sales.For some reason I doubt he would be making a big deal out of it if it wasn’t true.
COOL?

why the fuck is their a picture of my cousin on here??? you guys are taking shit to far now seriously hiding behind a computer i would like you to complain about this engine to my face you know my number nd you can come and explain to my cuz why his his pic is on sons and lets see how much tlk this sharpe guy has

Why do I need to explain why someone else posted something? Are you okay?

You told someone it was fine, you told me it was fine, and we have numerous members vouching for the lack of compression. You fucked up, you lied, you bullshitted and you are jumping on the defence wagon a whole hell of alot for someone that “did nothing wrong” Admit it, refund me some money or give me some of those parts. By the looks of it your credibility isnt too much of a concern for you, so just be the better person and make it right.

lool why are you still on my thread? i told you to come to me about it you have my number, seems like someone is scared I’m not giving you a refund for an engine i sold a year ago bottom line is i never heard from you for a year and all of a sudden there’s a hole in the engine you didn’t even pm me at all so who’s the liar here? there’s so many ways to contact me and you choose to blow up my thread when I’m trying to sell parts that’s a coward a real dude talks to the person on a personal level but you decided to get your friends to talk shit and post pictures .last i heard from you was a oil pan and nothing after that. if you wanted a refund at that time i would of gladly gave back your money and take back the stuff but your telling me a year later when i have other stuff for sale like whats up with that? nd ooh yeah my cousin is still wondering why his picture is on sons hes pretty mad about it and who that guy is. Hes pretty serious right now

Get the ban stick out and a 50 post count to post stuff for sale.

Actually, I did try and contact you, but your phone didnt work. I recently saw your post, called you 2 times, no answer, texted you, you told me to fuck a hat, and that its “just a piston” , so I chose to warn others about your wrong doing, and lies, and you chose to make yourself look MORE guilty and MORE un trustworthy. In regards to things posted by other users, why not contact the user who posted it. Im not the all beholder of all users. Give your head a shake. I would assume he found that photo using a phone number or email address you posted or had in your account. No idea, ask him yourself.

As you may have noticed, more than a few people can vouch for the engine, less than 2 weeks after purchasing it from you. You sold me a fucked engine, told myself and others it had no issues, then you dissapear. I asked you why there was shavings in the pan, and you said it wasnt anything and the engine was fine, turns out you bullshitted not once, but twice.

Keep talking, incriminate yourself further, your doing one hell of a good job.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?222365-Garrett-GTX3071R-for-sale-and-other-SR-stuff

Many would find it odd that “your cuz” has the same email as you. Interesting. 5 mins of searching and hmm, some more "questionsJust by typing in that email address that YOU posted 3 different times (Believe you did 4 times< didnt see the point in adding a extra quote) into facebook, it Comes up as your “cousins” account. Hmm. You guys share the facebook account eh? Thats cool.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?222365-Garrett-GTX3071R-for-sale-and-other-SR-stuff

A thread where the OP originally had flaked on me, and fucked around another member, along with ending up giving me the run around when i came to grab the engine. I should have known.

yep, thats how i found the photo.

Everything aside,remove the pict plz.No class where that was concerned