Turbo Honda's Solution

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2572289

your motor + that car = :eek

his motor wont fit.

also the guy says he was offered $9k for it, which i highly doubt. if he did, he is a dumbass for not taking it…

i dunno… awd conversion is rarrrrrre

ummmm… engine fits fine… i realize the realtime awd system is compliant with a dseries trans. that wont fit with a bseries engine, i know,… thanks bud.

all im saying his his engine, in a light EF, with awd would be awesome… way to go and over think things like you normally do CRX Gator.

just pulling a dick move like you do to someone else who makes just a general statement like that. youre the one that over analyze things on the norm…

youre wrong… stay on topic!

AWD EF is great in theory, until you realize that the amount of power that actually get’s distributed to the rear wheel will never be an advantage especially considering all the extra weight you just added to the light chassis.

yeah, iirc it’s a 90/10 split. i forget what the crv drivetrain is though…

Yea it would be interesting to see a crv drivetrain behind a built b-series

it’s been done before. some guy in montreal did it to his crx…i think there is a video of him drifting around on youtube…

Wonder how durable the tranny’s are

Yeah that’s what I recalled as well.

I can see how it could be cool to be out of the box and get some brownie points for that, but from a performance stand point it’s not beneficial, hence why it’s a very rare swap.

When normal FWD setup can hook up a 1.6 sec 60’ but not have the extra weight kicking around there is simply no point. All that money spend on the AWD swap can be just spend on getting another 100whp.

The E/T seemed right on with a regular FWD setup making the same power as well.

CRV’s rear axles are pencil sticks, I believe their split is very similar with maybe a tenth of the power going to the back. Trying to transfer any serious power to the rear will only end up making you FWD again as you snap them off :lol

crvs take ALOT of hacking and shit.

Hmm CRV driveline+ Boosted CRX= Waste of time and money, I’ll do it!

I’ll be the only one with a RHD AWD CRX though!

Not at all doing that, but that AWD D-series is pretty cool to a certain point.

You would.

You really really would :ahh

eric sell some of ur toys n fucking do it

thats a really bad idea

well modifying cars in general is a bad idea but its fun and erics deff crazy enough to do this… or attemp to