Turbo kit for HONDA & ACURA with HONDATA

this turbo kit will fit any b series Honda motor, it is a Synapse top mount turbo maifold and a jet coated Garrett 60-1 turbo charger 3" down pipe and Hondata S100. upgrading so im selling for the funds. this kit made 503whp and is capable of making over 550WHP. serious inquries only e-mail me @ fasteddiescustomz@yahoo.com

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/dragindamaz/60-1.jpg

Eddie whos car did it come out of???

my car

sup its sean…how much$$$$$$

1500 and its yours

wow really and it will work with a b16a1

yes it will work it will work on all v-tech b series

WTFUCKINGSHITHOLYFUCK

i wish you could get a turbo kit for our cars for $1500, especially with tuning and of this caliber :frowning:

MAKES A GOOD POINT SO SOMEONE BUY THIS SHIT NOW!!! :tong

so this will bolt right up to my V-Tech phone?

Or will it bolt up to my VTEC motor ;D

phone.

and the damned thing will be so fast, other people will have a hard time understanding what your saying !

my v-tech phone rings FAST AND LOUD after 3 rings! LOL

Keep the BS out of this thread. K, thanks.

A spelling correction is NOT BS. K, Thanks

I saw Matt Ryan selling this on H-T and he bought my car… so someone buy this kit.

yeah what he said

I was referring to all of it. A spelling correction consists of one post. Not three. Too many people post for the sake of their post count.

Someone buy this fucking turbo kit so Alex can hit 7’s on street tires.

not to get way off topic, but what the fuck do I care about post count. It was just a little joke us honda guys do when someone spells VTEC wrong. so calm down

Let me know if you are willing to part the kit out. I would be interested in the mani, turbo, and DP.

yea i will part it out if you want it