Turbo RCSB Silverado Z71 4L80e/E85 - Clean and Fast

SOLD!

Well I believe the time has come to sell my truck. I really want to get into a C7 in the next year or so and this needs to go for that to happen.

I purchased the truck 3 years ago from Maryland. It’s in very nice shape for the age and miles. It now has about 155k miles on it. It is tuned on E85. It also has a fiberglass tonneau cover.

In the time I’ve owned it, I’ve done the following:

Engine:
LS9 head gaskets
Head studs
Lifters
BTR dual springs
Hardened pushrods
02+ LS6 cam
New - Water pump
New - Radiator

Turbo:
KBRacing hot side turbo kit
3" core FMIC - aluminum charge pipes
Bullseye/BW S372 turbo with race cover
JBA 3" SS exhaust
Precision 39mm wastegate
120lb/hr injectors with driver box
Twin in-tank Walbros

Drivetrain:
Fresh 4L80e with Transgo HD2 shift kit
Circle D 278mm converter with lockup
Eaton True Trac rear diff
B&M trans cooler with fan
New - Complete rear brakes
Newish - Front brakes (Hawk pads) and slotted rotors
New - Completely replaced all hard brake lines with CuNi

Other:
18" Titan wheels
Kenwood CD player
Image Dynamic speakers
JL 8" sub
Audison 5ch amp
AEM wideband and gauge
Boost gauge

This truck has been a lot of fun. Last year, it went 11.6@116.5mph in the 1/4 on 15psi. Since then I’ve fixed a lot of leaks on the cold side and on the hot side (pre turbo and post turbo). The truck is now tuned on 19psi and is a completely different beast. Unfortunately all of the tracks are closed up here now, but I have no doubts it will run 10s and in the mid 120s.

With all of that said, the truck is not perfect and I don’t want anyone to have any surprises. It is 15 years old. There is no body rust. The rockers, cab corners, rear fenders, etc (spots that are usually problematic) are all solid with no rust. The fuel sender is currently not working so the gauge always reads empty. Cold starts (under ~30 degrees F) are a little rough because of the ethanol. The tonneau cover lock is also not currently working, but I may get that fixed as well. The converter lockup is also very stiff as the shift kit removed the PWM on the apply. So when the lockup kicks on, you feel it pretty hard.

All in all, it’s in great shape and hauls ass! The AC/heat works great. It’s a very fun vehicle and deadly from a stoplight race.

Quick launch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBJDb1HQEw

If you have any questions, just let me know. PM me for my phone number if you’re seriously interested. Asking $11,950 and will show the truck to interested parties. Not really interested in trades but you can try me!

Thanks!
Adam

GLWS BUDDY :tup:

I didn’t realize adding a turbo kit triples the KBB value of a truck.

Please keep your nonconstructive comments to yourself. There are many things that I am sure you don’t realize.

Mods add value?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Maybe I should change the title? “Modded Truck: Free”. Or better yet, I’ll pay someone to take it.

All these guys selling Alpha GTRs and UGR Gallardos are stupid, how dare them ask more than KBB. Right?! :slight_smile:

Did you just compare a super car to a old pickup? LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6

Nice truck that runs great and hauls ass. No prob being a dd.

also trust worthy seller. :tup:

Next post about price from people clearly not interested in buying or negotiating in any FS thread is getting an infraction.

This has been happening in just about every post lately ya cheap bastards.

Truck is bad ass. I’m assuming it’s a 5.3l? What heads?

Thanks for the kind words guys!

It’s a 4.8L, I probably should have mentioned that. 862 heads with good gaskets and studs. I’ve turbo’ed stock bottom end 4.8s, 5.3s, 5.7s and 6.0s and the 4.8 LOVES boost.

Just out of curiosity, what does something like this make power wise on it’s current setup?

Regardless, looks clean, saw it in person at the track before. GLWS.

I haven’t dynoed it so I cannot say for sure. If I were a betting man I would say around 600 at the wheels. Maybe 650.

19psi I’d guess low 600s all day through the 4l80e. Thing is nasty. Trade yeah a built 3800 sc cavalier or my nitrous 408 trans am plus cash your end. :slight_smile:

That’s good to hear, I just bought a 99 with the 4.8L and am debating on that KBracing kit.

GLWS

X…

This truck is gangster!

Get the cast manifold from trick. Tell him I sent u

Happy New Years!

Price drop.