turn signals

hey yea, i just read a thread about type-x dtrl being turn signals, but i have a 89 pignose, i was wondering if it is easy to make the side markers on the fenders flash with the turn signals like running a wire off the same signal the front gets, to give it almost the 180 type turn , or even any jdm vehicle. my friend has a 300zx tt and the side markers on his fenders flash with his front turn signals.

just wondering how easy this would be as in running another wire with a dual filament bulb?

not to be jdm BUT TO LET THE S.O.B’s BESIDE ME ON THE HIGHWAY KNOW IM CHANGING LANES.

thanks team lol

wow ricer.

I disagree thats actually a really good idea, id do it to if possible.

so no one has tried this? i would have thought everyone on this site would have tried at least doing something once.

i too wanted to do this, cause my side markers aren’t working. wires are melted. So i wanted to hook it up to my signal wires. just haven’t done it yet. Plus, i don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

when i put in my type x turn signals in the front i lost my dtrl because i couldn’t find a 3 wire harness that fit the type x housing. if you cant find a 3 wire harness that plugs into your side markers then you cant run a dual filament bulb.

What you could do is hook up your side markers to only be turn signals.

how would one go about hooking up side markers to only be turn signals?
i know you said a three wire, positive,ground and pulse or w/e? im not electrical god so i need help in that part.

what if i just create a 3 wire housing? i duno if that makes any sense.

I do not even know what to say,

we can discus it this wed

go to ur side markers cut the hot then tap a line into the wire the signal come in on on ur dtrl and hook that up to the wire you cut on ur side markers.

89 pignose, aint got no drls benson you better help me!

search this forum

its been covered before

well then go to ur turn signals find the hot tap it and wire it to the hot on the side marker. simple stuff

then when u turn on the turn signal u whole car’s lights will start flashing…
u gotta atleast use a diode on the wire to cut off voltages from turn signal to light up the whole car’s driving light circuit(but most likely it will blow the fuse b4 it happens)
and if u wanna hook up the side marker as turn signal, is ez to do it if u only drive during the day
but at night u don give the side marker power nemore, instead u gotta some how cut power going to the side marker from the main driving light circuit, is doable, but i can’t think of a simple way to do it from the top of my head right now

this is getting to technical lol, i almost want to can the idea , grab 180 fenders and 180 turn signals, they have the three wire jazz.
or something>>><<< confused