TW: 1995 Honda Civic DX 5 Speed, *no rot*

I plan on fixing the wheel bearing this weekend if any is interested. When its fixed it will be a solid car, great for a project or winter car, or a great daily driver.

I need this gone, I forgot about it.

ugh if only this was spring time… cackord is so strong

glws free bump, good deal

NO TRADES

TTT, come and look at it tonight

Sat. morning bump

check your pm’s

PM’d back, just call me.

TTT

i pm’d you i want to know if u still got the auto dx or any autos sold my truck last night got cash waiting

I have to hang on to the auto for a few more weeks until my girls Jeep is finished. She has been driving my CR-V and I have been driving the auto civic. I still need to get rid of this one as well.

well when can u sell the auto i got cash waiting… i need it for my girl to drive while im working on her car… i got cash now let now

Maybe next friday I should be ready to sell it.

Cmon no one wants a clean coupe?

did you happen to get this done?

also, does that AC work?

No, but if you wanted the car I could do it really quick. Are you interested?

I know of someone who needs a cheap 4 cylinder car, I havent showed this to him yet but i will when hes around. Is that a yes or no on the AC?

It works, but need a charge of course. The car is VERY solid, even the shifter bushings are tight. There are two newer axles, newer brakes, etc. The guy had the car for like 6 years before he sold it to me. This car could be better then a Daily ya know. Let me know.

Nice to day to look at it.

pm me a bottom line cash with u doing the wheel bearing