TW: 2000 BMW 323ci Pics ADDED

[quote=“SilverGT,post:18,topic:29664"”]

it looks good, if only it had xenon, i would of been very interested but if the price is right im interested also lol. HID>* lol

[/quote]

come to my door with 12k today and you can drive it away.

glws

$5500 i’ll be there later

^^^are u really serious with taht offer ezfd,

yes he is, and i’m going to take it

well in that case i got twenty bux … where u at

yo if u take $5500 ill shit a million dollars tonight !

wanna sell this rims? please

Heard you bought a new si?

wow, who told you al? i didn’t tell anyone lol.

haha casey?
he said…
“hey al… hear bubu bought a new car?”

nice car. wish it was white. glws.

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:32,topic:29664"”]

nice car. wish it was white. glws.

[/quote]

1+
I think I would consider it myself if it was white.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:20,topic:29664"”]

How was it an “off year” and “poop”?

[/quote]

323 = 2.5
328 = 2.5

Both basically the same motor with some different guts, compression, and tuning. They do not have the potential as the 01+ 2.5 and 3.0 motors. People have argued back and forth about this on bmw boards and they had enough reasons from keeping me from buying a 1999 328i. I am not saying the motors aren’t reliable, they just do not have much aftermarket potential if you plan on doing more than simple bolt ons.

It is the off year as the 2000s are the only year they put those two versions of the 2.5 inline 6 into coupes. The motors are in the 1999 and 2000 sedans though. It is exactly what it is, an off year. As these cars are aging and racking up miles parts will be harder to find, and what is compatible will not be the same as the rest of the e46s.

This is why it is easier to find an affordable clean 2000 e46 than an 01+ as well.

[quote=“tonymitss5,post:34,topic:29664"”]

323 = 2.5
328 = 2.5

[/quote]

Man, I’m confused. I thought for the E46;

323 = M52B25 T (2.5l)
328 = M52B28 T (2.8l)

and engine wise this was a small variant of the later E36 M52s.

I really didn’t think that there were significant differences between coupe parts and sedan parts. Guess I was wrong.

You’re right on the aftermarket, all I could find is bolt ons like superchargers, cams, con rods, pistons.

if anyone picks this up or has an e46, i have a set of michelin pilot alipin winter tires on bmw steelies with bmw hubcaps, 16s, used for 1 winter on my '99 328i… if anyone wants, pm me

ok, i am going to offer anyone who directly assists in the sale of this car at $12500 or higher a finders fee of $500.

that’s right, you sell my car, i’ll give you $500. do it.

I’m looking for an E46 for a daily/winter car… but I’ve run the value on this car a couple times now but based on your post I know you won’t be interested in my offer. think trade-in value + 500 for mods.

[quote=“RobtC,post:37,topic:29664"”]

ok, i am going to offer anyone who directly assists in the sale of this car at $12500 or higher a finders fee of $500.

that’s right, you sell my car, i’ll give you $500. do it.

[/quote]

if you woulda responded to PM’s

ill see what i can do, one of my friends is looking to get a bmw

seems like a good deal :tup: