TW: 2000 BMW 323ci Pics ADDED

Actual Price? 12,000 then?

i will take 12k with wheels, 11.5k without

glws man nice car, i see it all the time i live right around the corner :tup:

so sell me the wheels

1500 and you can have the wheels lol, i think they look too nice on the car to split up

you do have this posted up on autotrader, right…

right?

If my eclipse sells i will buy this so i hope it don’t sell yet lol. jk glws

how reliable are these things, and are parts insane when they break?

What about service?

parts dont break and they are easy as hell to work on

i have a 97 318ti
shocks were 22 a piece
altinator was 65bux

this car is so clean i wish i had the loot

there is gobs of room in the engine bay, and this car is almost mint. for a car with over 90k, it looks like it has about 50k maybe. and i have proof of 29.7 mpg since ownership on the in dash computer. this is as solid of a car you can find that’s over 5 years old.

wow i can’t believe nobody wants this

Try it on bimmerforums.com

ttt, finders fee still in tact, also for sale http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227139156&dealer_id=60731727&car_year=2000&marketZipError=false&awsp=false&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=BMW&transmission=&model=&distance=25&make2=&address=14224&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=15000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=2000&drive=&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=0

nice car
free bump…

you ready to sell the rims yet:ohyeah:

how much, pm me

yo, do i get the 500$ finder fee if my wife buys it? lol You have a pm. get back to me.:slight_smile:

i’ll knock 500 off the asking price if she does haha pm’d back

11k without the wheels, firm

i hate having two cars.

Still waiting on that test drive bob.

so you want 12k firm? but are willing to trade str8 up for a del sol that the asking price is 4500? kinda wierd anyways i got sumthin to trade if your interested look at my something different thread