TW: 2000 BMW 323ci Pics ADDED

this sold?

[quote=“layton108,post:60,topic:29664"”]

so you want 12k firm? but are willing to trade str8 up for a del sol that the asking price is 4500? kinda wierd anyways i got sumthin to trade if your interested look at my something different thread

[/quote]

he posted the same on my del sol that was FS for 5k, but if you actually read it says plus cashon the other end

ill give u 5k u can keep the rims…

ha. only if you’re also offering up that girl in your avatar

yeah the del sol trades were plus cash, like 8k cash. i will take reasonable offers in to consideration, please pm them to me.

already sent a pm 2 ya str8 up trade and its yours

straight up trade for what? a kit car that you didn’t tell me what it was that’s not even done? right.

why dont u look at my thread then?? it pretty much explains it all ina nutshell

dude why do you keep fucking trying to trade your “kit cars” for cars that are worth alot more then your car. i mean pretty much twice the value of your “kit car”

eh not really nice try tho i know what my cars worth i know what i put into it and i had it for sale for exactly 12k before i even put it up on here. I mean cmon now be realistic were both gona lose out on what we put into our cars right? do you honestly think your gona see 16k for a 92 civic? lmao i highly doubt it cuz at the end of the day its stil gona be a civic an im not tryin to lowball people i got the receipts for everything just seeing what kind of interest people have in something out of the ordinary

too bad kevins car is actually worth the 16k

Layton: Stop posting on someone else’s fs thread if youre not saying anything towards the sale of the car. Stop bitching. End of story. :picard:

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:71,topic:29664"”]

too bad kevins car is actually worth the 16k

[/quote]

yea maybe to someone whos dumb enough to pay 16k for a 92 civic

[quote=“TheKID,post:72,topic:29664"”]

Layton: Stop posting on someone else’s fs thread if youre not saying anything towards the sale of the car. Stop bitching. End of story. :picard:

[/quote]

i already made posts about the sale of the car then layzie thinks he wants to be hot shit an run his mouth over something he knows nothing about sry i tell it how it is an if you dont like it O well

[quote=“layton108,post:73,topic:29664"”]

yea maybe to someone whos dumb enough to pay 16k for a 92 civic

[/quote]

lol ya because its a stock 92 civic too right!

you were dumb enough to think i would trade for your fake ass car.

ya im going to trade you a 650hp civic for some not finished kit car that looks like ass. you couldnt even build my set up for 16k so shut the fuck up and know what your talking about before opening your fucking mouth.

lol why would i wanna buy something thats already been built? that takes the fun out of everything yea i offered a trade because i know what i put into it and it took ya forever to post the actual price on your thread if you dont remember correctly and i offered you the trade before you posted a ridiculous price of 16k which nobody will pay anyways but u wanna get mad at me? yea ok dont get pissed at me cuz your car wont sell for that price an prolly never will but its kinda funny you call my car a “fake ass car” isnt that what a replica/kit car is? maybe your just to dumb to realize that

layton

why on earth are you having an argument IN A FS THREAD

because hes a dumb shit and sucks.

i duno ask layzie hes the one gettin all bent outa shape over it

will consider partial trades?? bueller??

anyone have any reasonable offers, or at least want to see it?