TW: 2000 BMW 323ci Pics ADDED

i cant believe this is still for sale! have u thought about selling to a dealer?

i’m fairly confident a dealer would rape me for a semi-high mileage bmw that’s almost 8 years old.

LET ME BUY YOUR CAR.

pm’d

will someone please buy me? doesn’t anyone want to at least make an offer?

i want to buy a god damn house.

I’m still interested at kbb trade in + 500.

how much is that?

nice car rob, GLWS. hopefully someone picks it up soon :wink:

[quote=“RobtC,post:87,topic:29664"”]

how much is that?

[/quote]

$9,xxx

based on 96K and excellent condition + 500 = 8525 as of today. wow, that’s even less then I thought, I’m even more interested in a 3 series now.

[quote=“theblue,post:90,topic:29664"”]

based on 96K and excellent condition + 500 = 8525 as of today. wow, that’s even less then I thought, I’m even more interested in a 3 series now.

[/quote]

Not quite sure what you did wrong here… Just blue booked it myself to see. There are more options than just standard. You have to fill them in… Private Party Value in excellent condition, as I myself can vouch that it is:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/SmigzHimself/bmw.jpg

Edit: Link

thanks al, i’d say good condition is more realistic though.

this car does have the sport package.

the car comes with extra after market wheels, and at least 1k worth of mods, so i’d say 11k is more than realistic.

inexpensive trades are also being considered.

that’s private party retail, I said trade in + 500. the 323 and 328 values are a lot lower then the 325,330 due to the older generation of motor.

man, decisions decisions.

i have to agree i have never even seen this car but i would bet my soul on it that its not EXCELLENT condition, hate to burst your bubble but no DD with 80k+ is in Excellent condition…NONE

1990 735il + 2006 kawasaki 636 with (vortex adjustable rearsets, gp shift, leo vince exhaust, gpr steering damper, armor bodies bodywork, 2 sets of tires) only 950 miles on it for your e46?

i would take the 735 but no bike for me, you interested in that?

[quote=“Slopoke,post:95,topic:29664"”]

i have to agree i have never even seen this car but i would bet my soul on it that its not EXCELLENT condition, hate to burst your bubble but no DD with 80k+ is in Excellent condition…NONE

[/quote]

Maybe you should check the car out. Because I have seen it. Rob’s being modest to say its not excellent condition.

[quote=“RobtC,post:97,topic:29664"”]

i would take the 735 but no bike for me, you interested in that?

[/quote]

i dont think I have the cash to make up the difference

Im interested in checking out your BMW. I live in buffalo but my parents house is in hamburg. My name is Jeremy, im free much of tommorrow, call my cell at 380-5426 or pm your number to me. I don’t have internet at my apartment so if you pm me I won’t get back to you for a while. I advise you call me but no one on hear ever seems to use telephones.