TW: 2000 BMW 323ci Pics ADDED

bi weekly bump. this really needs to go now. i’m closing on a house in less than 2 months.

ttt a couple people pm’d me please respond if still interested, this thing needs to go.

Hey man i am going to be in town around the 26th for 18 days. If the car is till for sale i want to take a look at it.

just to update the price:

$11k with both sets of wheels

$10k with stock wheels.

Anyone who has seen my car will know this is a good deal.

Without going back through the thread I have a few questions. Did you figure out what the niose in the rear was(suspected wheel bearing i think)? Whats mintenence look like as far as is there like a 100k list of things i would need to conduct? Hows the underbody, any rust starting anywhere? I think thats it for now. Sorry im suer these have been answered im just lazy and dont want to read 5 pages.

come on people i close in less than a month, someone buy this!

Ok i know its a stupid long shot and i wasnt even going to bother making you read this…your car is really nice and worth the money i would love to take it off your hands but the only thing i could offer would be a 2003 stock 2 door civic…?

yeah i have a brand new si already, i don’t need another coupe. maybe some kind of truck/suv i would consider but not another honda.

what sort of truck/suv…like maybe trade+cash on my end?

yeah send me some offers

Casey said “2001 Ford Explorer”