TW: 2003 Jeep Wrangler

been thinking about moving out of the rents’ house and getting my own place. in order for that to happen, the Jeep would have to go…

The Good:
2003 Jeep Wrangler X
53,XXX miles
interior is IMMACULATE
exterior I would give prob 8/10
factory hard top w/ wiper and defroster
4.0 inline 6
automatic
4x4 and everything works perfectly

The Bad:
got into a little fender-bender a while back…front bumper has a dent in it (i have a new one, just been too lazy to put it on) and the passenger fender is a little bent, but I could get that fixed before selling

Extras:
2" Skyjacker coil spacer lift
Skyjacker Nitro shocks all the way around
chrome step bars
31x10.5 Interco Trxus M/T tires brand new just got them ~2 weeks ago
15x8 American Racing Baja rims
Bestop Bikini top, Bestop WindJammer, Bestop Duster cover
car cover
all Jeep factory soft top hardware
4 factory Jeep steel rims (15’’) with 4 Firestone Destination tires mounted (~85% tread left)
Everything listed above is all brand new and has been put on within the last 4 months

Price:
KBB says $12,600 private party in good condition, I would like to see $14,000 for it, pretty firm on that. I have a lot invested in it and everything is pretty much brand new. Like I said, I don;t have to sell it by any means, just looking to see what I could get. If you’re serious, PM me.

Pics:

^before it was lifted

wow u have had a lot of cars
have you ever sucessfully sold one? or do they pile up in your backyard like firewood?
jk glws

you go through cars worse than I do. bump.

I dont have to sell it, and honestly I’d be really sad to see it go because this thing is so much fun to drive around in with the top off on nice days. like I said, car payment money could be better spent elsewhere right now…

I am speechless. GLWS

bump. just got a letter in the mail today, looks like im going back to school in the fall so i’m gonna need some tuition money haha

would also be willing to do trades+cash. obviously im gonna need something after this…