TW: 302 whp 94 Acura Integra SOLD

[quote=“94Blackls,post:80,topic:32014"”]

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!

Aside from the body that teg was waayyy better then this one, it made around 400hp on low boost when i owned it and the set up was much better then this, and im not just saying that cuz it was my car, im saying it cuz thats how it is! and i sold it to Brian for 8k thats why i dont see how this is worth 7,5k what sre u getting that makes it worth that much

HIS track times?? When Big B’s car was mine I ran a 7.9@95mph in the 1/8 with 1.7 60fts. do the math if u want 1/4mile times!

[/quote]

I ran Big B with my old setup and pulled him…that setup had a best trap of 109. Maybe that’s what it ran when you had it, but that’s not the way it is now. That car does not trap over 110 on its best day as it sits right now. As for ‘doing the math’…I’d rather not. I’d rather just compare it to my car, which has actually been to the 1/4.

cuz brian turned the boost down even more its only on 9psi so its not even running properly, 15psi was the low when i had it! Let him turn the boost back up, to what its tunned for and try again and then see! I would like to see this teg put down anything close to Big B’s can do!!!

All im sayin is 7,5k is way too much for a bone stock 94 ls with a ebay turbo set up!

Look at the offers he has been getting!

So why did he turn it down? The car obviously wasn’t running right, which probably had a lot to do with him selling the car for only 8.

no he turned it down cuz when he bought it, it was his 1st moded car, he didnt even know how to drive stick so he lowered it so he wouldnt kill himself!
That car ran fine i seen it almost everyday!

[quote=“94Blackls,post:85,topic:32014"”]

no he turned it down cuz when he bought it, it was his 1st moded car, he didnt even know how to drive stick so he lowered it so he wouldnt kill himself!
That car ran fine i seen it almost everyday!

[/quote]

besides the coughing of black smoke when on the gas,the really bad clunking noises, and the surging idle… if that runs good then how does a brand new car run…

the black smoke (gas) is because like i said its tunned for 15psi. its now down to 9psi so what does that mean??? Its probably running pretty rich i would say!!! The surging idle, i do believe that alot of hondas do that after being moded and it dosent do it all the time, Whatever I really dont care about that car, again all i said was THIS PRICE IS TOO HIGH in MY opinion!!!

I heard it was breaking up and popping at 15lbs, and that’s why he turned it down. Either way, I’m not saying the ITR Interga doesn’t have way more potential, I’m saying that it’s not running right, and will need to be worked on to get it moving the way it should be. This car is running right, faster, and cleaner.

:rolljerk:if u say so!!

[quote=“95Z28,post:88,topic:32014"”]

I heard it was breaking up and popping at 15lbs, and that’s why he turned it down. Either way, I’m not saying the ITR Interga doesn’t have way more potential, I’m saying that it’s not running right, and will need to be worked on to get it moving the way it should be. This car is running right, faster, and cleaner.

[/quote]

learn your facts, it was breaking up and poping because he would turn the boost controller on and it was set to 25 psi and his broken boost gauge didnt show it. when he put a new one one he realized it was spiking that high. he put a 15 psi spring on and it pulls nice. big bs old teg never had any problems and is running good, the black smoke is unburnt fuel and it doesnt knock. out of all the hondas it had the least problems. if you ran big bs car on 15 psi it will beat you. you lost to me pretty bad and im sure that teg would keep up with me more then you did on the 15psi spring.

on topic: this car is clean but for a ls turbo teg id say its right around 6 grand, but it is clean for sure/.

[quote=“layzie,post:90,topic:32014"”]

learn your facts, it was breaking up and poping because he would turn the boost controller on and it was set to 25 psi and his broken boost gauge didnt show it. when he put a new one one he realized it was spiking that high. he put a 15 psi spring on and it pulls nice. big bs old teg never had any problems and is running good, the black smoke is unburnt fuel and it doesnt knock. out of all the hondas it had the least problems. if you ran big bs car on 15 psi it will beat you. you lost to me pretty bad and im sure that teg would keep up with me more then you did on the 15psi spring.

on topic: this car is clean but for a ls turbo teg id say its right around 6 grand, but it is clean for sure/.

[/quote]

thank you!
u can take a breath now kev!

[quote=“layzie,post:90,topic:32014"”]

learn your facts, it was breaking up and poping because he would turn the boost controller on and it was set to 25 psi and his broken boost gauge didnt show it. when he put a new one one he realized it was spiking that high. he put a 15 psi spring on and it pulls nice. big bs old teg never had any problems and is running good, the black smoke is unburnt fuel and it doesnt knock. out of all the hondas it had the least problems. if you ran big bs car on 15 psi and me driving i will put money on you wouldnt stand a chance. you lost to me pretty bad and im sure that teg would keep up more then you did.

[/quote]

I think I’d “stand a chance” :lol: In case you missed it, my car’s a little different now too. How bout the teg goes to 15 lbs and we take a trip out to NYI instead of doing the stupid 55 roll horse shit? And for losing to you…I shut down after a gear, it’s obvious your car’s faster than mine, you just wanted to stroke your own dick by beating me after I got Brian.

yea 6k would be a good price id say GLWS

i do like to stroke my own cock, id let you stroke it for me if you could keep up with me.

[quote=“layzie,post:94,topic:32014"”]

i do like to stroke my own cock, id let you stroke it for me if you could keep up with me.

[/quote]

LMAO

[quote=“94Blackls,post:87,topic:32014"”]

the black smoke (gas) is because like i said its tunned for 15psi. its now down to 9psi so what does that mean??? Its probably running pretty rich i would say!!! The surging idle, i do believe that alot of hondas do that after being moded and it dosent do it all the time, Whatever I really dont care about that car, again all i said was THIS PRICE IS TOO HIGH in MY opinion!!!

[/quote]

you obviously know nothing about tuning at all. im not going to explain it to you, but 9 psi when its tuned for 15 psi will never make it smoke more.

my integra does not have a surging idle. it runs perfect, like a bone stock honda out of boost, and rips when you lean on it. saying “most modded hondas have a surging idle” is ridiculous at best. problem is, people dont know how to make a car run right, so it idles shitty, puffs all sorts of smoke, and generally is no fun to drive.

by the way, it was $7500 obo. the car sold tonight for $6200 and i kept my slipstreams and my sony deck. im happy with the final price. now i’ll have wheels for my new car and plenty of money to put into it.

there you go, good deal right there man :tup:

[quote=“95mx6,post:95,topic:32014"”]

LMAO

[/quote]

I know. Kev’s funny…I don’t know what’s funnier though, the joke he just made or how you’re car’s still slow as fuck.

congrats, man :slight_smile:

black tegs rule

esp when they are teh quick :tup:

:suckoff: