Semi-Trucker Rant

Get a better truck. If the old hunk of shit cant stop itself, it isnt safe to drive. I am sure there are governing bodies that look at build specs of truck just like cars, and wont allow them to be produced unless they reach goals: 0-60mph, 60-0mph, roll over g limits… shit like that.

Also there are laws againts idiot passanger car drivers, break checking someone, car or semi, will get you a ticket if you cause an accident. cutting someone off, improper lane change ticket, the laws are there. Just drive the truck like you would a car. properly and dont worry about shit. if someone break checks you in a truck, run them over, if they cut you off, run them over. simple really. Put a camera on the truck, with clear view of the front, and sides, and rear. record every minute on the road. if something happens, you have it on camera and there is all the evidence you need to clear your books and prove your inocense.

Me too I have family members who drive and they say the same shit about OTHER TRUCK DRIVERS. the see retarded truckers out there all the time. They dont seem to have any issues doing their jobs, becasue they drive like they should, properly. They have cameras like I said above on the trucks, and have used them for evidence on occasion.

Stupid people, make mistakes, and get what they diserve. simple as that. act like an idiot and get run over. Dont cry about it if you caused the carnage.

THIS is truf.