TW:Cavalier Z24

This car has a blown motor. ok now that the people that were looking for a running car have clicked the back botton and are looking at a different thread now. i can continue on. The car has 120k on the body I would say the car in exalliant shape for a 8 year old car just look at the pics. It’s fully loaded power sunroof, factory CD player. This car is a 5 speed with a center force clutch. Motor dropped the rod in the oil pan so you will need to replace or rebuild the motor. I would like to get around 1,000 for the car or ill just rebuild the motor. I was planing on rebuilding it but with just dropping 1,600 on a winter car and going to school in January and having to by tools for school i think money will be tight.

whats wrong with the motor?

read :slight_smile:

“Motor dropped the rod in the oil pan so you will need to replace or rebuild the motor.”

ive always liked these Zs but i judt dont hav e the money to rebuild it :slight_smile: good luck

lol, skimming for the lose. :tup:

asking a question, so free bump:

when this ran, did it shake hard at start-up? my girl has one and every time you start the thing it feels like you’re going for a ride on a wet dog. always thought this was a counter shaft / mount issue. :gotme:

keep it and find a 2.0 s/c and drop it in

No it didnt shake it was very smooth

What is the lowest you will go on it?

I would like to get 1,000

give you 500

Sent you a PM

call junk yards and find a motor. i blew the motor in my 97 z24, got a motor for 600, dropped it in and got 3500 for it.

To respond to all of your pms I have an offer for 1,000 so ill take that but will let you know if anything happens

Sent a pm