TW: GSR Front and rear leathers (PIC UP)

These are a buddy of mines. They are out of a 2000 gsr with just 100k on them. No rips, burns, or tears in any of them. They are MINT> Pics upon request.

350 OBO For everything

Pic:

Sorry for the shitty pic. Its the best i can do for now

what color?

BLACK.

ooh good deal. I wish I didn’t just buy all those x-mas gifts :(… GLWS

off topic: Would integra rears fit into a civic coupe? I have always wondered…

you need 4 door rear seats for a civic coupe

Ahh good to know, so the only way to euip a coupe with leather rears is off a 4 dr. gsr…

hrmm…

it depends on the model (eg, ek, ef) as well, idk what car u have

idk the letters but it’s a 97 hx coupe.

the fronts wont bolt in either without some fabbing of the rails, its really not that hard tho

the fronts with directly swap in, if you take the seat rails off of the ek seats and put them on the integra seats. No fabbing required

wait are you guys talking to me…if so…

I have an ek?

I can do a rail swap and the front wills work?

I cannot do a rear swap?

/honda noob Q’s. I should really just look this up…lol
(oh and if the xmas funds come rolling in I may seriously be interested…)

I was replying to deebo but sharing info for anyone interested in the seats lol

But yes , if you have stock ek seats with the rails it will work. The fronts will directly swap in if you swap the right and left rails out from the ek to the integra seats. Ive done this 3 times before and it is a direct swap. The rear might be a little harder fit perfectly, but it isnt bad at all I know a ton of people that have.

Good price for these btw, these should sell fast, Ive been trying to sell my tan leather set and havent had much luck. Blk > tan lol

sorry for cluttering up your thread biff, just trying to make it easy for people to understand how easy it is to make these fit.

Maxwell pm me if you have any more questions.

Will do, glws on the seats.

i was saying, the seats will not directly swap in. “Fabbing” would include swapping rails

Pic up.

I don’t see it but it could be the work computer…

I think its your comp…
The kid also has a brand new pair of tenzo racing seats if your interested Ill be posting them shortly…

dont see a pic mike, try again

I’m not the only one! In for pics plz.

Wow nice! GLWS