TWC Email Log In...

OK, please don’t tell me TWC sucks because it’s about the only option I have in the sticks. Long story short, I haven’t been able to bring up the log in screen for my email account on roadrunner. Comes up at work and elsewhere, but not at home. I’m assuming it’s something with the settings on my desktop but don’t remember changing anything that would explain it. Screen tries to load, and load, and load, and then eventually tells me it can’t be opened. I’ve done some searching and tried changing the “proxy server” settings, whatever that is, and no change. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

I kinda have the same problem getting to roclife at home (frontier internet) where the page eventually times out on my tablet but if I wait long enough on my laptop it will load. So perhaps try a different device?

And not having a choice in internet is one thing, but there are many better options out there for email…

Poor decisions with not enough thought. I may have to change my email provider like go to gmail. It’s not the fact I can’t get it on other devices as much as it is I need to send / receive things related to my pole barn project and it’s really a PITA.

right, but if you can get to your email on device x but not device y it might help diagnose.

A family member came down here for the week and locked out her password.

TWC’s only method of resetting the password was to have the person read them the MAC address off the modem. Kind of tough from Texas, and she had airline tickets to print.

I told her to get a gmail address and be done with it.

I have my email linked to my phone as most do, so I can send / receive basics from there. I just need to attach files from my desktop and some attachments I receive don’t open on my phone. Any websites I open at my desktop are just fine so it’s not a connection issue. Will seriously consider using my gmail account soon, but just need to get through this right now. Not mention my wife is in the same boat.

takes 30 seconds to sign up for a gmail account: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp

reset the browser defaults if it is IE.

It is in the options.

Otherwise use chrome or firefox.

Thanks. Been using chrome for years.

who the fuck uses an ISP email anymore?