Twin Turbo Nissan Titan Speed Boat!!!

Holy Crap!

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/95f3cc29-24d8-4021-8072-9a3e0144bcae.jpgTwin turbo Nissan Titan powered speed boat.

holy shit hes flyin :wow

Crazy insane or insane crazy? :wow

Dam!! i cant watch vids. must be the shitty signal i getting via neighbors!! :confused

the VH’s are beasts, my origanal plan was to put a VH41DE, in my 240, (4.1L V8).

Putting a 4.5L V8 Turbo into a boat…wow

The guy i work for under the table owns a speed boat with twin big blocks and is getting them procharged :wow :nod

That’s so sick, what was that line spraying out the side towards the end, almost looks like nitrous wtf but why would it be spraying constantly like that…hmph

i don’t know but the plenum looks wild. basically like 2 oxygen tanks hacked up.

ridiculously fast!!! thanks for sharing that great clip! :wow

haha im borrowing the internet from my neighbors too lol

awsome vid … tho

i was too on my laptop, until December 15th, when they locked me out…lol so i ACUTALLY have to pay for it now.
Free internet FTW, GAY neighboors, with dildo lamp FTL

hahah i hope they dont find out lol there hicks anyways im surprized they know what a computer is

My boss has a heavy boat and he sprays a small shotjust to get it out of the water. Much cheaper than wasting the gas to do so.

Yeah but it’s spraying constantly if you look, like a constant purge coming out of one of those fancy an lines

I always wanted a ski boat with a Northstar or a Cobra DOHC. I wouldnt want to wake board off that cause I dont have health insurance right now. :runaway It sounds amazing