Twisted Impressionz car show at monroeville pepboys this sunday 8/16 12-4

This sunday 12 to 4 Pep boys in monroeville on Rt 22 Twisted Impressionz 2nd annual car show 18 trophys, dash plaques to first 100 cars food raffles $5 entry good mixture of cars old and new

why doesnt anyone utilize the “S”?

hurtin feelinz gonna be there?

food raffles!? Im in!

Can you buy food or do you have to win it in the raffle ?

Good question!

I’ll bet team nutz will be there

:bowrofl:

Pep Boys. Monroeville. Car Show. Hosted by car show with Z in the name.

Sounds like they double booked a FAIL convention and an AIDS expo.

Oh I just spit Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper all over my monitor. Prepare yourselves before scrolling down.

Ladies and Gents, I present to you… A Twisted Impressionz car show: Best of Edition

This is why I will always fucking hate anyone who is in a car club.

“Hey, we all hang out together… Let’s tell other people they’re not allowed to hang out with us and let’s start a show and get a big sign made with our name on it and we can take pics holding it up and get shirts made that say STAFF on them so we can pretend like we’re important and better than other people!!!”

FUCK OFF FAGGOTS!

I’d give her an angry fuck, then tell her to bring in the pittbulls

I don’t think it’s so they can feel important…

From what I can tell, it’s either:
-Because they can’t wear ‘Dick’ nametags, they have to use a euphemism
or
-So they can remember why they’re there.

I’m not sure which, based on the lambo-doored pickup.

:rofl:

I guess i cant enter because i dont have lambo doors… Lambo doors are so fucking gay.

You need to be ridin’ these to hang with them:

http://viprims.com/wheelpics/Arelli/bigpics/ArelliAssassyn%5B1%5D.jpg

I’z wouldz comez butz I’z haz better thingz to do Zunday.

:bowrofl:

on a side note, is that Mac’s Rumble Bee in those pics?

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_e649f45865d33ea4b634a7fc60aa1fc1.jpg

look at the dude on the far left. he is totally checking out that black guys ass there will probably be a lot of that going on at the show

i stopped by that show without the knowledge that it was twisted impressionz sponsored.

i drive up in the evo, instantly get grilled by some like 16 year old in a stock rsx, then i saw a slammed cavalier with 22"s and a trophy on the hood a couple feet past the kids mad doggin me… it was about that time i left the show

the end

i went, it was interesting but I was hoping for more cars that focused on making power than what I saw.

yeah, with a name like that I’m almost sure you could have expected to see more horsepower. :rolleyes:

i dont think he was checking out that other guys ass but he was looking down in shame and disappointment. im sure i can find much better things to do.

OMFG! Being associated with a group of rejects FTMFL!