twitter + ghetto = ____

one of my favorite things to do when I’m bored is to type in slang words that I would expect to hear in the ghetto or white trash into twitter’s search engine to see what the word on the street is.

you don’t need an account, just go to http://search.twitter.com/ and type in a word.

post up interesting things you find in this thread.

I’ll just “Juat” as my example:

aarian95: i am having mad fun in vingina lolz i was juat playing the wiiii lolz mad fun lolz i no right i wish i had one

so go forth and make this thread flourish:

i have no idea what this means at all

yung_swag_: @GODJJBOSS nigga i had one ball on the table…stripper bitch had 10 & kane had 5…thats not an as whooping

i think it’s about pool

i think they are comparing crack, 8 balls. strippers always have the most.

Cutiesheezatru: so when i was at da mall i saw these ol players posted out of da t mobile store i went into…u kno ol playaz da 1’s leanin4 no damn reason

hmm?

spintrax: Chris Brown - still #1 TWAT of 2009!
GorPen: That fucking slut looks like a fucking retard’s cunt flaps! #StopRetweets
sexymelyna: Small tits, beautiful pussy… http://twit.ac/TdhQ
walshy44: Peeling back the forskin

Careface: The bottom half of the cup of powered coffee tastes like death just faceraped you

I find this really hard to believe

No results for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

MoneyMike2050: Im outside gettin sum breakfest n all y shawty just came n wit Uggs on UGH!!! likw got damn ya females can’t wait HuH

hahaha

it’s totally readable but WTF? can’t wait to wear boots?

god twitter is useless!

not at all man, I love it.

I got a bunch of words I wanna post but I haven’t reviewed nyspeeds racism policy in a while so ill abstain.

yung_swag_: @GODJJBOSS nigga i had one ball on the table…stripper bitch had 10 & kane had 5…thats not an as whooping

what do you think i searched there…

its not like you are calling people that… just simply searching

Eh_Hull: SR20DET Engine Was Running Finally… But needed to be pulled again and torn down. Oh Well Go Big Or Go Home Right…

crashessuck: When in doubt don’t whip it out, cunt punt the bitch

iNelke: might not make it through the day without a good swift cunt punt

msdivanewz247: some ppl jus dnt want a career they claim they wana act & all this otha mess but u wana leak tapes of u slobin a knob & getin ur back blown

wtf is swaggywood, it’s one of the top trends right now??

IAMTUCK “Tuck define Swaggywood”…hmmm…ok swaggywood…Is 4 ex what i got lol its dick wit swagg…lol 2 fuck wit swagg lol u know juggin n da puddin

@trillprincess me & @djbdo having a chief pass alot session @ 7… then @aprilbmob can make her famous tacos & we ll be over

Hahahaha. Everyone knows that’s the shortcut straight to the silverscreen. By slobin a knob& getin ur back blown.