Twizted Hall0ween Bash 10.27.07

Beer Pong Tourny: 16 Team Dbl Elimination. out of you 10$ 7$ will go in a pot for first place and 3$ will go in a pot for second. so thats over 100$ if you take the win.

Let me know your team names so far if you want in.

Kegs are ICE COLD coors light as usuall. And we might be selling 1$ shots

So far for the tourny we got

1.Silver Bullets
2.Team Peaches
3.The Real 81’s
4.Terror Squad
5.Team Twizted
6.Team Ballz
7.Tricky Nikki

Whos intrested? If not its going to be a hell of a party. People are dressing up for this too since its a Halloween party… some ppl are not. Its up to you

Team Peaches for the win! :slight_smile: You better be practicing FoxiNox!!!

what??? i have 2 parties to go to lol… thats a valid excuse

bump!

is this a private party or a bar?

Hmmm, Kegs of Coors Light…

x…

private party but its like a bar. 1$ shots and 2$ mixers

wooooohooo… just a few hours :slight_smile:

13.teams entered so far

ok, so wtf happened? I was there for like all of 10 mins before cops showed up and personally I like my job and want to keep it, so I saw nothing and know nothing of what happened.

lol the cops at a party of brians? how suprising lol

what happened?

so wtf happened? or is everyone in jail and not responding?

^^ :lol:

ahhhh good times. cops showed up cause some scummy kid pulled a knife on someone. Thats what happenes i guess when u invite everyone in the world to your party. There was actually a chick fight about 1hr before u got there andy. after then about 45ppl left. Then u came and there was another figt. i got to see 2 kids get knocked out cold. Non the less the cops wanted me to press charges on the scummy kid but i said fuck it. I think im going to go back to just inviting ppl i know like the rest of them i had this year. And the only reason the cops ever show up here is because of Burnouts and 4-wheelers which non of that happened @ this one. I think im going to keep it that way for next summer so everyone can have a good time and not worry about the cops

hmmm

Remind me to bring a gun to the next party

fuckin aldonights :rofl: do i know this “scumbag”?

glad i didnt come who were the chicks wheres the vid

i would have come but felt like shit.,.

it was deff a good time as always minus the night ending drama! :slight_smile: thanks Brian!

and thanks for the good show foxinox!

I had to work :tdown: :(. I was pissed I wanted to go really bad. Oh well I’ll make the next party.