Two disturbing stories I came across...

First: 18yr old sets GF on fire, locks her in her room to burn to death.

A teenager who killed his girlfriend by dousing her in petrol and setting her alight has been sentenced to at least 21 years behind bars.

Stewart Blackburn, 18, was convicted in December after a 10-day trial.

His girlfriend Jessica McCagh, 17, died on 25 April after the attack at the Arbroath flat they shared.

Judge Lord Bracadale, who imposed a life sentence with a minimum term of 21 years, said Jessica had suffered a “terrible death” at Blackburn’s hands.

He told the High Court in Edinburgh the evidence had shown there were three stages to the murder.

“First, you threw petrol over her. Then you set fire to her,” he said.

"Once she was alight you did something of quite extraordinary cruelty: you held the door of the bedroom shut to prevent her escape.

“Jessica McCagh was your girlfriend, aged 17 years, and she died a terrible death at your hands.”

The court heard Blackburn had earlier threatened to burn Jessica’s parents’ house using petrol, and that he had convictions for assault and a history of violence as a child.

He also admitted to a social worker preparing a background report he had thrown a petrol bomb at a house when he was just 13 years old after falling out with the occupant, Lord Bracadale said.

The judge added that Blackburn’s “level of wickedness” deserved a long punishment.

Blackburn, who denied murder, was convicted by a unanimous verdict after a trial at the High Court in Livingston.

The teenager claimed the fire started from burning embers dropping from a cannabis cigarette.

But expert witnesses told the court that was very unlikely and produced evidence to indicate the petrol must have been lit by a naked flame.

The attack left Jessica, a former pupil at Arbroath High School, with burns on up to 85% of her body. She died later the same day at Dundee’s Ninewells Hospital.

At the trial, prosecutor Frank Mulholland QC described Blackburn’s crime as a “barbaric and evil act against a defenceless young woman”.

Second: Four 18-20yr olds murder for fun?

Link: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/01/05/national/a071010S71.DTL

What pieces of shit. I hope those dirt bags rot in prison.

so horrible .what goes threw people,s minds

Seriously, what the fuck goes through these retards’ minds before/when they’re doing this shit.

i dont know man ,i have done some fucked up shit but i would never do that

This is what the death penalty (should) be for. people like this will never ever fit into any society, jail, a workplace, anything. I know that it costs twice as much do go through with the death penalty than life in prison or something like that, but in an ideal world, how can anyone argue that these people have a right to live?

i agree

what should be done with lifers and such is send them to iraq and such and let them fight the war .if they come home ya go free

maybe the first person just likes his roast beef well done

i hope they get beat to shit in prison then get leathal injection!

i cant even begin to say in words what i would do to these people

^this. I’m all for dishing out what they did to their victims.

In reality execution overall should be quick and easy. Float them out to sea on a military vessel already headed abroad, give them the cement shoe treatment and toss em overboard. Fish food for all I care.

We all know that’ll never happen though :shifty

fucked up, burning to death and drowning , probably two of the worst ways to die

i hope both of em get tortured to no end in jail and arent allowed to kill themselves but dont die either. i want them to suffer 100fold

i think they should make the dirtbags feel the same thing there victims felt. Pour gas on that motherfucker and light it up. Then extinguish it before he dies and let him rot away in prison. eye for an eye

i agree, but u left out a small detail, “repeatedly”

haha +1