Well I guess you can't say she didn't want to make up.

MURDER OF FLORIDA TEEN FOLLOWED FACEBOOK FEUD

One week, they were high-school sweethearts, professing their love on Facebook for all their friends to see.

[LEFT]A month later, they were bitter enemies – the girl scorned so badly that cops said she lured her 15-year-old ex-beau to a Florida home where a gang of teens beat and shot him to death, stuffed his body in a sleeping bag, burned it for hours, put his ashes in paint cans and hauled them away like trash. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]After an online feud replete with harsh names and threats of violence, Seath Tyler Jackson’s ex-girlfriend Amber Wright, 15, baited him with a text claiming she wanted to get back together.[/LEFT]

But it was a date with death.

[LEFT]When the unsuspecting Jackson arrived Sunday at the Summerfield home of one of Wright’s friends, he was ambushed by several other teens, including Wright’s current boyfriend, Michael Bargo, 18, police said. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Bargo allegedly shot Jackson several times with a .22-caliber revolver. When Jackson tried to escape, he was struck with an ax handle and restrained. Jackson was then placed in a bathtub, where Bargo broke his knees so his body would fit in a sleeping bag. But Jackson was still alive, so Bargo shot him again, police said. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Then the gang allegedly crammed Jackson’s body inside a blue sleeping bag and hauled it to a backyard fire pit, where they used wood to start a fire that burned for hours. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]After shoveling the ashes and bone chips into 5-gallon paint cans, they called Wright’s stepdad to help them cart the containers away, cops said. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]They even found time to play basketball, neighbors said. [/LEFT]

“It’s an unimaginable act, the idea that six people would come together and carry out to kill a 15-year-old,” Marion County Police Officer Judge Cochran said.

“It’s not something you expect to happen anywhere, particularly not in Marion County. We’re a religious community. People move here for the level of quiet.”

One of the alleged attackers, Kyle Hooper, blabbed about the murder to his mother, who went to police.

“He’s not missing,” the boy told her, according to Cochran. “He’s dead.”

[LEFT]Hooper, 16, is Wright’s brother. They were arrested with Bargo, Charlie Ely, 18 and Justin Soto, 20. They were all charged with first-degree murder. [/LEFT]

Wright’s stepfather, James Haven, 37, was charged with accessory to murder for allegedly helping to dispose of the body and driving Bargo from the scene, a mobile home that Ely, Soto and Bargo rented together.

[LEFT]Just last month, Jackson and Wright were gushing on Facebook about cooking together and how they missed each other when they were apart. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]By early April, he was calling her a “slut.” [/LEFT]

“I got so tired of you treating me like I was nothing,” Wright wrote on Jackson’s Facebook page on April 8. “If you’re so perfect, why don’t you get over your jealousy and get a new girl you can hurt.”
http://search.nypost.com/search?q=15+year+old+shot&sort=date%3AD%3AS%3Ad1&entsp=a&client=redesign_frontend&entqr=0&oe=UTF-8&ud=1&getfields=*&proxystylesheet=redesign_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&site=default_collection&filter=p

[LEFT]Jackson retorted with a threat to burn her house down with her family inside. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]

Well, damn :eek2 :crazy[/LEFT]

umm wow

DAM!

crazy stuff

what a bitch

Shit is crazy, people never seize to amaze me

Ummm yeahhh, WTF

Most eff’d up thing I’ve read in a long time. Straight up sociopathic shit right there, and from high school kids?

does florida have an active death penalty? if so, a few people will be sitting on death row.

That is horrible.

yup, one of the few states that does, there’s about 400 people on death row in florida IIRC

Kids ruining their lives before it has even begun.

bitches be crazy.

Holy shit

wow thats just sad.

holly shit, that is pretty crazy. Just down right brutal, everyone involved destroyed their life ofer a realtionship that didnt involve half of them.

The obligatory

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/11/bugs-florida.gif

Amazing…

That’s what happens when you talk shit on the internet.

:wow holy shit