Type-X (Kouki) Cluster - Help needed

Hello, I’m looking for anybody that can share as much info (ie: wiring diagrams, etc) as possible with the Type-X/Kouki cluster install.

I am going to need a FCM; maybe I somebody can tell me where I can get one of these as well.

Again, the more info the better.
Much appreciated from all readers :slight_smile:

SERIOUS BUMP

Ok, another friend and I have been hard working on this project. Got the plugs and S14 KA sensors installed.

The issue we have now is that when the top gauges are working (speedo, tach, etc) the bottom doesn’t (odometer). And when the bottom works, the top doesn’t

I was wondering if anybody had some insight on this issue. Am I missing a control module or something still?

Still bouncing between emails and tech advice with Nissan. I get the best advice here a lot of the time tho :wink:

i know HeatW has put these clusters in 3 cars or maybe 1 lol, but digital odo works and all the lights and everything. i would contact him. he is probably your best bet.

Yeah, I PMed him. Still waiting for his answer :stuck_out_tongue:

Got by the previous issues. it was a matter of using the right plugs.

SERIOUS BUMP ptII

I URGENTLY NEED a manual-tran S14 speed sensor
if anybody can help it’d be greatly appreciated

SERIOUS BUMP ptIII

Got the speed sensor and I have 3 out of 4 gauges working
(speed, tach, and temp)

I still can’t get my gas gauge to work. I’ve tried switching the gauges, needle and face with the original cluster’s gas gauge, but no success.

Been ripping my hair out with dead emails (no reply) from Nico but found almost all the info in pulling off this cluster mod.

If ANYBODY has advice, feel free to share it
Thanks for the read