Typical Camaro. Broke Down.

change of plans, he’s NOT fixin his whip tommorrow, he’s goin to work but he may be fixin it monday. but this kid changes plans more then his socks.

:rofl omg, met this kid tonight…CLOWN!!!

and Paul, you retard!

should be a good race then…on most cases it takes a cammed out/full bolt on LT1 to run with a bolt on LS1…

He had the dyno sheet tonight there when I met him… 409whp 423wtq Guess he’s got a little more than you’re expecting huh?

not really.

they are also over 100lbs heavier.

auto or 6 spd??

those numbers act like spray numbers…does he have juice on it??

Prime example…Cammed LT1 vs bolt on LS1

hey guess what pal NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

(News that you are a fuckin’ moron)

WAIT WAIT WAIT

this isnt the Deushbag that was Harassing my girlfriend in his Z28 in Clifton park?? he was revving at her, and laughing and taking off and slowing down next to her and infront of her…him and his friend. On 146 near CPC mall.

better not be.

ive seen several, and they are placed a bit differently than the LS1 engine bay… i remember the big things to do on LT1s with those K&N intakes, the Airfoil, hypertech programmers, and exhausts. torquey engine, but not very fast

that was me, what ya gonna do :umm

O really? your rocking a Green Z28 now?

this kid isnt smart enough to do that

Cameo is back in town?!

yup :nod

Oh god. This kid is the definition of shenanigans.

but now rather than a shitty blue v6 3rd gen he has a shitty v8 4th gen :crackup

There is no procharger on that car in the picture, I plan to have one by spring on my LT-1 . I am not afraid of a bolt on LS1 either. I appreciate all cars, but favor the F-bodies. (no mullet either). As far as the ricer cars I think they sound like shit anyway.

yeah just picked that hoss up. shes got a cold air, tuned, long tube headers, 4000stall with a brake and a 4.56:1 gear. she should be FAST!

Were you on Kellar ave today? I saw a green one go by today

no that hoss stays in the garage.

The only time my Camaro broke down is a week after I had that “guy” on Guilderland ave in Rotterdam do my head and cam package :wtf Been good since I had the bottom end rebuilt.