U-Pull-It yard?

Yeah still lots of neons, intrepids, and such…actually saw some 95-99 avengers, and talons that were fresh arrivals.

Was there yesterday. Definitely cleaning house. Half of the DSM’s are gone. Then again, they were so picked apart anyways, I guess it didn’t matter.

They had like 3 Mazda’s left, one of which just happened to be a newer (1.8L) Miata, which was great, because I needed the CAS. The guy at the booth had no idea what it was, called it a “gizmo,” and charged me $5. We both had a laugh.

i was at sechrist a few weeks ago to buy a few clips and most of the 82-92 f-bodies were gone. kinda sucks ass for me.

I can tell you that at most u-pull-it junkyards you are going to see “most” cars picked through. Sometimes you luck out and sometimes you don’t.

when i last owned a 3rd gen 10 years ago sechrist had a great abundace of them…i wrecked my car on saturday afternoon and sunday morning and $75 later i was on the road again.

scraps way up,so their scraping!!

Going to Seachrist now…

I am looking for body parts for a 89-99 Toyota pickup anyone know if they seen any? :smiley:

i really didnt look in the trucks this time, but my guess would be no since they dont seem to have alot of import trucks.

I had a great day out there in the rain today. I got a hood release cable, hood latch, glove box latch, headlight/foglight/dimmer switch, fender emblem, and two addmissions, all for $15.00…

I do have a question for the guys that have been to miller’s. I see on their web page that it says they rent yard carts, what exactly is a yard cart?

Thats the kind of stuff Seachrist is good for…I picked up a curved a arm for $10…they wanted $288 for a new one.:smiley: …As far as body parts for a Toyota pu… I don’t think you’d find much.

i bet it was nice and muddy there today…i’ve been there like a day or 2 after it rained and it was swamp

Little black wagon to lug your shit around I think. I see them carting them around all the time. For me though, their F-Bodies are right next to the office, so I never need one, lol.

Damn :frowning: That sucks

Anyone have a parts truck or know someone with one?

thats the best news I have heard all day.

Could you tell me, are they really picked over? And anything 4th gen?

Damn you got that right, I damn near lost a boot, I stepped in a puddle that looked solid, but then when your over 300lbs. things aren’t what they seem.:hs: Anyhow the wife was holding onto me, and kinda pushing me as my 8" boot is stuck 10" in the damn mud…

It was better than Kennywood…:bsflag:

almost evertime i go there its a swamp.

Went to millerstownpick-a-part today, I was impressed by the way everything is organized…

Not much for f-body fans, though…:hs:

Anyone ever been to jordan’s u-pull-it yard?

why dont u come see me slim!