UAlbany goons, get in here

taking managerial in july financial did suck dick :rofl

go to fordham… thats the best school in da world

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I left IT to work in telecom and now whereever I walk is paved with blowjobs. I lol at IT. Never going back to that bullSHIT.

Telecom has been the hot shit for several years now.

Explain?

Telecom and IT and really similar indiustries.

Yeah, I work in Telecom and have always considered it to be IT.

If you are good with designing/implementing VoIP or good with firewalls it makes it much easier to find a job. But even in Telecom its always doing more with less, and the same oncall rules apply.

That’s why I work in sales now. Did engineering for 5 years, fuck that noise.

for new students to the school it definitely seems like your going to get lost alot… but classes are super easy to find… most are in LC’s (lecture centers) and they are located literally in the middle of the campus… and there are maps all over the place in case you do happen to get lost.

for class size it sucked switching from small classes into the huge ones at UA. you definitely need to sit close and be sure to focus a bit more than at smaller schools because it isnt as easy to just get in touch with the prof. whenever you want…

Easiest way to explain it: IT makes things work inside the business. Telecom is the larger picture that ensures that business can communicate anywhere in the word, whether it be via voice or data networks (i.e. wide-area infrastructure). I’m a CCNA that has migrated more toward the voice side.