UB CAR CLUB

im in it

but my car has been garaged for almost a month now lol

btw, put me on the list for 80% of the people who don’t know jack crap

the yellow eg moves good,

Seriously? The one with the Advan stickers?

It looks kind of shotty sometimes, but looks better on other days.

yeah i saw that car forsale on sunyab.forsale newsgroup

i think it has a type r or sumn

there’s another one, i think it was a red or black coupe, i forget what generation. I ran him in the stroked bmw untuned, and he gave me a good run for my money. i think i posted about it when it happened, and someone said it had some b series swap

I saw last semester a early silver crx with a big front mount and rims but havnt seen it since

i talked with the kid who had the original idea for this club on the DC++ hub, i told him about nyspeed, but he didnt really care. meh, i might show some support…who knows what they’ll be able to do if they get some money from UB

edit: yay 100 posts :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this the “Rice Cannons of WNY” Annual Gathering?

Edit: yay 234 posts!

My turn.
edit: yay 306 posts.

mass gathering of 14.5+ second cars

theres some nice cars at UB… my guess is theres alot of mediocre cars with big rimmmmmms on em that their owners consider… “pimpin”

o well… UB isnt gonna support a “car club” it doesnt do anything for the school…

636 POSTS and i ride a 636… wordddddddd

if you cannot make the meeting and fill out a membership form, the UBCC will be advertising in the SU and outside the SU sometime next week, so you can fill one out then.

also, the part about the license plate number on the membership form is only required for those who have a car on UB campus or who travel/commute to the campus. if you do not have your car in town, or if you don’t have a car at all, you can void the license plate part from the membership form.

the only reason why we ask for your license plate number is for legal reasons…like if you get in a minor accident at one of our events and a party needs your car information, or if the UB police suspect that you participated in an illegal event using your car during one of our car shows- they may request information from us, etc.

as you will see on the membership form when you fill it out, you’ll sign a mini disclaimer saying that you agree to the Constitution of UBCC, UB, and any information you submit on the form will stay personal to the club and not be given away/ sold to any outside organizations.

thank you.

ghaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :uhh:

yea im really hungover so im not going

I’m kinda hunover to, but I still think I’ll stop in, still got like 7 hours to fully recover. I don’t have to drive up there though, I’m just gonna walk it from south lake.

i MIGHT actually go if im still really really bored by then. im about to start playing Gran Tourismo 4 (bought it like 2 years ago, but never played…figured id see what all the hype is about LOL) so i’ll see whats going on after that.

Forza Motorsport is FAR better. :slight_smile:

meh, im prob gonna go, i have nothing else to do. any1 else going?

Not sure.

I’m still thinkin about going. I’m putting a fake plate number though.

wow. that was deffinately interesting. this is UBRF all over again. i dont even know where to start at explianing what just went on.