UB card

i graduated in december, how much longer will my card be active so i can go to alumni and stuff

do they even scan the cards? after graduating i used to just flash my card to get in.

Not sure if they scan cards at UB, but at SUNY Fredonia I just flash it to use the gym etc.

Technically 6 months.

But if they don’t have a swipe system, you can use it til they stop you I guess.

They scan them at UB.

What if you go in by the lockerrooms?

wrd, there are entrances to get in without having to scan the card (in order to hit the jogging track and stuff), but they scan your card at the weight room entrance

what about the triple gym / wrestling room?

there’s also a desk at entrance to the triple gym to scan cards :frown:

i thought alumni used the facilities for free?

*see chart below

http://www.ubathletics.buffalo.edu/recreation/membership/index.shtml

register for a class then drop it just before the drop add date.

you’ll get an active email account for the next sem… and I believe the access would last that long too with the swipe card. I’m pretty sure its all done manually, soo it can slip by

Funny thing is when I was sellling one of the extra Wii’s that I had a UB staffer offered me a gym membership not knowing if I was a UB staff or student. Didn’t know they can toss those out there to people.

well im moving in a month so im not worried about it working longer than that. i just didnt know if it would stop working next week when classes start.

your fees for extra shit are paid semesterly so your ub card should be dead. same thing if you tried to go to an event, it wont work when the new semester starts.